NEW CONTEST
-> Officer's Club

#1: NEW CONTEST Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:02 am
    ----
In honor of the new patch, I'm announcing the release of BattleHawk's skin compitition 01-00001! This comp's criteria is... B-25 skins. Take your favourite flyable B-25, and make it look War Weary. Make it look like it was delivered 4 years ago and hasnt seen any TLC since. IT MUST BE FLYABLE. No prize yet, but im thinking a Canadian armed forces Master Corporal patch. If this works out I'll start sending prizes.
GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY PAINTING!

(Hint: I'm looking for little details, Be pickey!)

#2: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:25 pm
    ----
Well that was a flop...

#3: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:38 pm
    ----
Hey, my paints still drying... Mr. Green

#4: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:36 am
    ----
Good to know!

#5: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: 401RCAF_SteveoLocation: Albuquerque PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:11 pm
    ----
I don't think anyone believes that you will actually part with that highly coveted "Canadian Armed Forces Master Corporal Patch". Mr. Green

#6: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:46 am
    ----
Shocked JEEEZZZ Somebodys on to me...

#7: Re: NEW CONTEST Author: {5thRangers}Sutherland PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:04 am
    ----
well hell, if you want the patch then enter the competion.....I...will supply the patch....in the middle of the night ill sneek into the room and take it right off the jacke...wait!!!better idea....whoever wins GET THE JACKET AND THE PATCH!!!!!... (his bedroom is right next to mine so ill have no problem acesssing it...AND YOU WILL COMPLY OK NEIL!?!?!?!?)

-> Officer's Club