couple issues with the 737 experience
-> FS2004

#1: couple issues with the 737 experience Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:50 pm
    ----
Hi ya'll,,,,,am just hoping for some input on this file as I havent heard of anything like this yet. I just installed the newest e-z install sent to me by Rodion and it all seemed to work great, although when I went to the game and clicked on it to try it out,,,,,,when I spawned I had lost sound altogether,,,I went to my sound config page and noticed it had set my speakers automatically to dsesktop speakers, well I run 5.1 so had to click back to 5.1. This worked and I had sound when I returned to the flight.....upon my return I noticed the plane was not sitting on the pavement but rather it was off the ground about a foot or two????? anyways, I took it for a quik ripsnort and all seemed pretty good,,,,,,elavators got the better of me and ended up crashing but thats just prolly because I'm a fighter pilot and put my planes through a rigorous test flight,,,hehe,,,,,which reminds me,,,,,could someone please put an ejection seat in this beast,,,lol,,,,,,
So when I decided to end the flight, ya;ll know how it autopicks the first plane you pick before you exit???? I had also taken another new plane out for a quik rip so when I went to exit and it picked the 737 again and after closing the game noticed I had lost sound again,,,,,so it happens when you click it not spawn in it??????very wierd,,,,I would appreciate some insight on this....

Also,,,,,,,Rodion,,,,,,I also noticed that I do not have the 3D cockpit mode either, when time for you permits it if you could also send me that cfg. file please.....

#2: Re: couple issues with the 737 experience Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:03 pm
    ----
Rolling Eyes

Hi Hoppa,

216.176.86.154/uhu/737exp_cfg.zip

grab the new cfg file to toss in and see if that betters things, at least the VC and the ground elevation will be solved, about the sound issue I wish I would know where to start looking, but IMHO sound switching stuff has nothing to do with the installed aircraft, but I could be wrong about that.

rgds
fled

#3: Re: couple issues with the 737 experience Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:13 pm
    ----
Hi, Hoppa,

I think the file Fled points you at should solve everything.

The problem with the VC comes from errors in the portions of text attached to some of the add-on liveries: I'm sure Fled corrected them, 'cause all of us got this problem swept away. Wink

Smile
Marco

#4: Re: couple issues with the 737 experience Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:31 pm
    ----
thank you gentlemen...and sorry about the name mixup,,,,,,,dont ask me how that came about,,,,,think I'm gettin' the brain damages in my old age...... Confused Confused Confused Confused

#5: Re: couple issues with the 737 experience Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:20 pm
    ----
Mr. Green

Next round of beers at Ms. Kitty's is on your tab Hoppa !! Wink

Mr. Green

-> FS2004