(Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...)
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:43 pm
    ----
Shocked

#2: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:48 pm
    ----
What was that number prior to AFV News coming on board?

#3: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:52 pm
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button
What was that number prior to AFV News coming on board?

Somewhere in the mid-400's, though I didn't think to check it just prior. We've registered ~200 members...and averaging 4-5 new ones per day even currently, since Jan. 24.
I'm on record in the Moderators Forum as predicting 300 new members by the end of March, if not February...and 400-500 by years end.

This post will probably come back to haunt me at some point....

#4: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:01 pm
    ----
BTW, I note that "Olive" is member number 666. I'm not making any accusations, but I'd keep an eye on this person...knowhutamean? Twisted Evil

Laughing

#5: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:38 am
    ----
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ascout,

Wondering why a "JG300" Ace has a mudcoloured screenshot?

or where you just building a new underground hideout and things got muddy ? Laughing

fled
Wink

#6: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:00 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Ascout,

Wondering why a "JG300" Ace has a mudcoloured screenshot?

or where you just building a new underground hideout and things got muddy ? Laughing

fled
Wink

Oh...I just like that "theme" better. Wink

#7: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:58 pm
    ----
Wink

btw Ascout, did you notice that since "olive"at 666 no one has registered anymore............................is zhis a sign?

fled
Shocked

#8: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:01 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Wink

btw Ascout, did you notice that since "olive"at 666 no one has registered anymore............................is zhis a sign?

fled
Shocked

I move we have everyone fall in for scalp inspections, beginning with "Olive". Laughing

The last thing we want to do is have to summon the Chief Inquisitor...ol' Torq just lives for this sort of inquiry.....

#9: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:50 pm
    ----
Shocked

WOW ! When the feered for Torquemada starts messing with this one we'll all be in for it ................................................

UPDATE UPDATE !!

just registered number 667 !!! Laughing

fled

#10: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
Wonder who'll be 668... the neighbour of the beast.

#11: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:03 am
    ----
Greetings and Blessings, O Brave and Intrepid Com-Central Aviators of Winged Vessels, Fair Moderators of the Posted Word, Selfless Administrators of these Hallowed and Mirthly-Themed Catacombs, and also, Afficianados of Aggressively Armored Semi-Wheeled and Treaded Contraptions.

Yea, for it Fills this Ancient one's Heart to be remembered with both Fondness and, I must say, simply the correct amount of Fear and Trepidation. I should Submit to you, at this hour, that although the Number of your Flock has Increased Greatly, this has far More to Do with the Good-Spiritedness and Lively Comraderie you show, than With Any Coincidental Numeration of that Which Our Great Enemy goes by. Absit omen, as I used to say.

Although, to be Quite honest with you, Were this back during the Heyday of the Inquisition, It would be only Understandable, and quite Fair, to submit your new Member "Olive", to a Quite Vigorous Interrogation, Racking, Spleening, and Sustained Purification in order to be, I suppose, sure of Intentions. Of course, a Number of you present and/or chosen at Random, would have to undergo the exact same Trials, simply in Order to follow the Empirical Scientific Process, which I am Quite sure you would Understand and Co-operate with. In Addition to adding to my own Pleasure, of course - being as, remaining Celibate due to my Particular chosen Career Path, I have but few other outlets!

And of course, I should choose to start with the Irascible and Problematic JG300-Ascout, the Bain of Brevity, the Heathen of Hi-Jinks, the Swinely Sophisticate of Sophomoric Senselesness. Simply on General Principle, mind you. However in truth I Know that you shan't have him any other Way. If you change your Minds, however, I Do Keep an open space in my Questioning Chamber for him, and would Most Eagerly schedule my Time and Energies as needed!

In all, I sense and am pleased that The Infamous Com-Central and it's Favored Patrons are fairing Quite Well and have little to Fear, and by Very Large part that is due to a Dedicated and Observant staff of all goings-on - although of course it is Wise to beware of the occasional anguis in herba as you can never be too careful, can you? Let it be known I join you in such a Crusade when needed, and I am, I Must say, just, Frankly, well, Tickled Pink to have been a subject of your Lofty Conversations! And Stuff.

I must Now make back to the Rectory with Great Haste, as the Sisters from the Nunnery are over for Co-Ed Tapioca Night, and Brother Hipolito is just ending a Three-Day Fast...I fear the Pudding will Disappear quite Rapidly, not Withstanding the Efforts of he and the Sisters!

Ars longa, vita brevis!

#12: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:17 am
    ----
- Torquemada

And of course, I should choose to start with the Irascible and Problematic JG300-Ascout, the Bain of Brevity, the Heathen of Hi-Jinks, the Swinely Sophisticate of Sophomoric Senselesness. Simply on General Principle, mind you. However in truth I Know that you shan't have him any other Way. If you change your Minds, however, I Do Keep an open space in my Questioning Chamber for him, and would Most Eagerly schedule my Time and Energies as needed!

Oh, please God, make it stop, for "Yea", I am so guilty....mea culpa. Or, having not of yet actually started...let it not, for I am a weenie and can standeth not the torments, invasions, and violations of the Inquisitors' instruments...nor the travails of the comfy chair. Let my confession be heard, and preferably in the company of Mother Superior Squelridge, upon who's favor the Inquisitor so often inflicts himself, for she is the soft and cuddly one with ankles ever so fair.
This is my transgression....and my doom..... Crying or Very sad

#13: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:38 am
    ----
You See?! This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about. It simply gets my Goat! How in the World can you Know what my beloved's Ankles look like, JG300-Ascout?! For all I have ever seen is the fair and feathery-soft wrinkles below her chins, and it took careful Manuevering through a Crawlspace to achieve only that!

It's enough to drive a simple Friar right out of his itchy Burlap and Woolen Robe with frustration - if Only I were not Intimidated by her Beauty!

#14: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:42 am
    ----
- Torquemada
You See?! This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about. It simply gets my Goat! How in the World can you Know what my beloved's Ankles look like, JG300-Ascout?! For all I have ever seen is the fair and feathery-soft wrinkles below her chins!

It's enough to drive a simple Friar right out of his itchy Burlap and Woolen Robe with frustration - if Only I were not Intimidated by her Beauty!

Can it be?...that with all the powers of persuasion at his formidible disposal and his contenance so compelling, that the Chief Inquisitor has never gotten "past the first verse", so to speak?

#15: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:50 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Can it be?...that with all the powers of persuasion at his formidible disposal and his contenance so compelling, that the Chief Inquisitor has never gotten "past the first verse", so to speak?

What part of "Celibate" don't We Understand?

I'm, just Working my Way up to It, Okay already?

-> Officer's Club