(Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...)
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:56 am
    ----
lmao

#17: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:42 pm
    ----
Aha!!! The background story of Torq's mean streak toward Ascout comes out finally! Unrequieted love driven to darker despair by the oh-so-common theft of a woman's passion by the stealthy 'Scout hisself!

Buck up, Torq'..... y'aint the only one been the victim of Le'Ascout's nocturnal adventures thru yon bush!!

Twisted Evil Razz

#18: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:17 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Aha!!! The background story of Torq's mean streak toward Ascout comes out finally! Unrequieted love driven to darker despair by the oh-so-common theft of a woman's passion by the stealthy 'Scout hisself!

Buck up, Torq'..... y'aint the only one been the victim of Le'Ascout's nocturnal adventures thru yon bush!!

Twisted Evil Razz

...and it's not as if she was "easy", lemme tell ya'! But there's always a special appeal in pursuing the "unattainable". Once you've had a woman of the cloth, you never want to go back!

#19: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:25 pm
    ----
Shocked

Once you've had a woman of the cloth, you never want to go back!

Laughing

#20: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:05 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout

...and it's not as if she was "easy", lemme tell ya'! But there's always a special appeal in pursuing the "unattainable". Once you've had a woman of the cloth, you never want to go back!

Waaaayyy to much information here, bud.

(Am I a bad person for wondering exactly WHAT they wear under those heavy habits? And, am I the only one who is wondering?)

C

#21: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:32 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman

(Am I a bad person for wondering exactly WHAT they wear under those heavy habits? And, am I the only one who is wondering?)

C

Quite a lot of information there too, Chuckster, but PM me and I'll fill you in....wouldn't want to set off the Torq....he's got informers everywhere. Wink

#22: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:10 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- C_Sherman

C

Quite a lot of information there too, Chuckster, but PM me and I'll fill you in....wouldn't want to set off the Torq....he's got informers everywhere. Wink

Urp! Uhhhh...I WAS talking about the nuns! (You thought I was talking about?....um....Ewwwwww!)

#23: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:33 pm
    ----
- C_Sherman
- JG300-Ascout

Waaaayyy to much information here, bud.

C

I Quite Agree with you, brother C_Sherman, and Discussions regarding the fruits of such as Mother Superior Squelmridge hardly do much Good, 'least not for someone in my Position who can only Admire from Afar!

This helps not, such talk, and only serves to place me in a far less Agreeable mood than Previously! In fact I shall be preparing a Very Fitting environment of Inquistion in the hopes of someday acquiring a "session" with the young and irrascible JG300-Ascout, Stealer of Virtue and Fondler of the Faithful!

The standard Tools of Inquisition shall appear as mere Child's Toys compared to what I shall have on hand - No more Fluffy Pillow and Comfy Chair for you, sir. No, prepare to face several hours - Days, perhaps - of torment in this latest insidious device, the new "Cardinal"TM (Is that Not a Fitting Name, Or What?!) heinously created by none other than - yes, those Masters of Maliciousness - La-Z-Boy!!! Muuuuaaahaaahaaaahaaaaa!!!!

Replete with such features as a wide-scaled, semi-contemporary look that offers deeply cushioned comfort. Featuring a waterfall back, welted details and chaise reclining comfort, and available with optional Thermal Massage and Vibro-Rub!!

#24: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:49 pm
    ----
Aieeee! The 'Cardinal'! No, don't...I repent! I could not help myself...it was Mother Superior Squelmridge's doing I tell you! I could not resist her ministrations with the whipped cream, soft cheese, and the feather duster....I was helpless before her instruments of subjugation! Crying or Very sad

#25: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:06 am
    ----
Man, that chair looks comfy.
That would make a good 'cockpit' chair.

#26: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:38 pm
    ----
I can see you in that chair Shades..."I'll cut em off at the top of the loop, and you go under them with a split 'es'...Copy? I said do you copy Shades? ....(mic still on)..Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".....:D

#27: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please... Author: TorquemadaLocation: In Confession...waiting!!!! PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:52 pm
    ----
Perhaps the optional Luxury LiftTM feature will pique your Interests as well. Although I typically use it, with the Subject strapped in with belts, to raise particular parts of the Anatomy for easier access to fingernails, elbows or the forehead/scalp area, and as well to Heat the Iron Bars underneath with a Blowtorch, It is simple to imagine it could serve as a Rudimentary "Ejection Seat" should your Aerial Endeavours not go entirely Your Way.

#28: Re: (Somebody register, somebody register, please, please...) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:10 pm
    ----
I bet Ms Shades knows that feature....lol

-> Officer's Club