What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:18 am
    ----
Ah..... the sims i spend most of my time on are

Drinkin Time...(Beer edition + Vodka add on ) Mr. Green
Amp wars... loud guitars rattlin the windows for 3 blocks .. great fun Twisted Evil
Debbie Harry pursuit........ not got very far with this one Wink
Need for Weed.... gave this one up as it all became "a little fuzzy" Shocked

and in my "Real" life I have to split my time between
Clearing rebel islands of bad guys working for the JOPs organization.. Changing history in WW2 for that Russian guy ( no not Stalin)..

and my everday transport is a 2003 Nascar racecar

Yep I'm not confused ... I think

Sly

#17: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:47 pm
    ----
lol

#18: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:28 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Sly
Debbie Harry pursuit........ not got very far with this one Wink
Need for Weed.... gave this one up as it all became "a little fuzzy" Shocked

and my everday transport is a 2003 Nascar racecar

Sly

I know those games! Gave up N4W years ago too, when the multiplayer environment became too dangerous (and my wife really hated that game).

I was doing OK in Deborah Harry Pursuit, but was afraid of getting to the second level and pulling VHS cassettes out of my abdomen or something* (and....my wife really hated that game, too)

Gave up "official" racecar transport, oh, about three decades ago and never got back to it (space and expense...so "shifted" to motorcycles)....and I'm guessing my wife would really hate that game now as well. She's interested in the motorcycle thing herself now...

OTOH, she at least permits (or acquieces) to AFV Obsessions and FS2004, so I still keep my hand in....

*(obscure film reference..."Videodrome")

...and this didn't help...

#19: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:24 am
    ----
Noooooooooooo!!! Shocked

That picture is a fake!!!!
I am not lettin anyone shatter my dreams just like that lol

I have "the" picture in my mind............. mmmm mmmm Mr. Green

Sly

#20: Re: What SIM, ONLINE GAME DO U PLAY? Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:44 am
    ----
Hallo, Aristaeus Smile

Q.: What sim do u fly?
A.: At present, FS9, exclusively.

Q.: What GroundPounder game do u play?
A.: None.

Not requested answer: Yes, as a diversion, at times I also play Civilization IV.

Marco

-> Officer's Club