Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:04 pm
    ----
- fr8ycat
Good, hope you guys ejoy it. Thanks Doug and the CC staff for making it available.

Richard,
Once this one has played out in the theaters of the forum, we may want to see about interest in the Vietnam footage with "Sam the monkey", or whatever his name was....
I don't have that one at home because my HD is yeah 'bout filled up, but I'm pretty sure I uploaded it to the "slow" server (if not, I have it on CD)....might have to check about moving that one over to the fast one after everyone's snagged this one.
Whaddaya' think?

#17: Re: Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:07 pm
    ----
*bump*

#18: Re: Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:09 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
*bump*

Phantom 'Bump"....and this means what?

Wink

#19: Re: Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:13 pm
    ----
- Dontos
- Doug_Kibbey
*bump*

Phantom 'Bump"....and this means what?

Wink

"Bumps" the thread back to the top for visibility... Wink

#20: Re: Exclusive AFV News DG video!: M60A1, Ft. Knox, M113... Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:15 pm
    ----
Ahhhhhhh....

I used to just do a "BACK TO THE TOP" on previous sites that were similiar.

-> AFV News Discussion Board