Well, Just Because!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#16: Re: Well, Just Because! Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:39 pm
    ----
sorry I missed it ,1st run is a great guy,I played for a while on Tues. and was on the same team as our old friend Mrdc ,I did ok in my 109 but of course realize that I would do better boomin an zoomin it's just that I have more fun trying to turn with the spits.

#17: Re: Well, Just Because! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:34 pm
    ----
Yep!

I fly the '109 more than I used to. Basically, I start off in the FW190 so that I have some extra fuel to burn from the external tank while I wait for anyone to join a room I'm hosting.

Then, when someone joins (as usual, in a Spit/Tempest), I'll use that first FW190 as much as possible and go as far as I can with it...usually 1 or 2 kills. If the room is still fairly vacant by the time I get shot down the first time, I'll switch to the '109 on the first respawn and turnfight with the Allied guy, usually with very good results. I'll keep doing that until the room starts filling up, then it's back to the FW190 to take advantage of what it and those choice 30MM wing cannon can do in a target-rich environment.... I just keep moving and "spread the lead joy" to every target of opportunity.....:D

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum