resin or p/e number plates
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: resin or p/e number plates Author: geoffsteer PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:56 pm
    ----
Hi Guys-
Number plates: I'm talking about a raised metal block with raised numbers on it and a raised surround framing the numbers. Do any of you know off-hand of a source for such number plates? I know about railroad modelling as a possible source. Lets be clear, what I am wondering is if any of you know of such a plate in an existing kit, I am not expecting there to be a set of resin or p/e dedicated solely to plates, I am thinking that such a plate might be available as part of some existing set. Lets not bother with suggestions as to where to look for such an item, I'm looking for someone who already knows where to find number plates off-hand assuming they do exist. I say "off hand" above as I dont want anyone to go to any trouble over this, I am looking for someone who just happens to have an answer.
Thanks-
Geoff Steer [;-{/)

#2: Re: resin or p/e number plates Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:24 pm
    ----
Aber set #35A29 German Plates (WW2) www.aber.net.pl/

Instructions located at this link (may have to navigate using the above URL). Go to catalog and then 1/35 accessories, not 1/35 photo etch.

www.aber.net.pl/store/.../InA29.pdf

They are photo etched plates with individual PE numbers to create your own plates.

-> AFV News Discussion Board