The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale.
-> Officer's Club

#1: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:19 pm
    ----
Shocked

coolcatcorp.com/miller...ction.html

#2: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:40 pm
    ----
great story

#3: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:55 pm
    ----
Really good story!!! And the fact his last name is the same as mine is uhm...purely coincidental... (especially if you're from the IRS...lol)

Thanks for the story Doug and these are some of my favorite era of cars. Wink

#4: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:12 pm
    ----
well Bush we probably would have suspected your involvement a whole lot more if they found any sheep in them sheds but since they didn't you're in the clear..lol...pretty cool though..I still don't understand why someone would go through all that trouble to hide such a unique collection and then loose most of it to the government..makes no sense to me...but then again neithe does alot of things.

#5: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:52 am
    ----
Truely amazing! Where did you stumble across this story?, or is that a secret?!?!

#6: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:15 am
    ----
Who would go through all that trouble,and then get it taken away. Great story Doug.

#7: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:59 am
    ----
Read the story fella's...he had nothing taken away or lost to the IRS...it was all hidden, they died, and it was found some time afterwards.

He'd been paranoid about having it discovered while alive....it was like hoarding cats, but more expensive. Wink

#8: Re: The AK Miller Auction...the ultimate garage sale. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:05 am
    ----
Yeah. He enjoyed just HAVING it. Using it wasn't his bag, it was possessing it. Just knowing it's there for years and years.

Like that 12-year-old unopened container of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream in the back of the freezer....good to know its there if ya need it....I can get behind that, yeah!!!

-> Officer's Club