Baby Gavin pics !!!
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:21 pm
    ----
Oops , I used the G-word Mr. Green

Baby Gavin pics !!!!!

Don't know if that pic has been posted here.

Wonder how this vehicle will perform in real life - stability issues perhaps ?

Cheers

Dirk

PS - For using the G-word to describe the M113 I will repent and go and buy some more 1/35 AFV kits to expand my stash !!

#2: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:40 pm
    ----
- Dirk
Oops , I used the G-word Mr. Green

Baby Gavin pics !!!!!

Don't know if that pic has been posted here.

Wonder how this vehicle will perform in real life - stability issues perhaps ?

Cheers

Dirk

PS - For using the G-word to describe the M113 I will repent and go and buy some more 1/35 AFV kits to expand my stash !!

Okay, you suckered me in,....WHAT PIC?

#3: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:29 pm
    ----
My fault ..........

Click on the text in the 2nd line of my original posting (which is a link) : 'Baby Gavin Pics!!!' that will redirect you to the forum on which the photos are hosted.

#4: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:26 pm
    ----
Cute little bugger! Would like one for going grocery shopping! Mr. Green

#5: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:46 pm
    ----
Oooh! Like a 250 SWB Ferrari...just the thing for those short courses and hillclimbs!
That TC cupola/turret is gonna' add beaucoup weight, though....and was configured to accept a bunch of stuff not used on the....what was it?....Gavin? Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:47 pm
    ----
- Dirk
My fault ..........

Click on the text in the 2nd line of my original posting (which is a link) : 'Baby Gavin Pics!!!' that will redirect you to the forum on which the photos are hosted.

...and thanks for doing it that way, Dirk...it saves bandwidth and maintains good karma with other websites... Wink

#7: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:24 am
    ----
You couldn't fire an 120mm Mortar from it, but maybe a 60mm!!??

#8: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: DirkLocation: South Africa PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:23 pm
    ----
OK , as I said , that's the last time I use the G-word for naming the M113.

After a long thought , I will buy the following kits to repent and also to add to my yet to be built AFV collection:

1/35 Academy M247 Sgt York DIVAD
1/35 Tamiya Chieftain
1/35 Academy M1A1 Iraq
1/35 Tamiya M113 ACAV (Already have the Academy kit but I love the Ga... oops M113 Cool )

Hope that this will make up for me using the g-name !

Dirk

#9: Re: Baby Gavin pics !!! Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:06 am
    ----
Hi Dirk! Hi Folks!

Did you know that FMC did build a cut down M113 with only four road wheels? Also the current owners of the rights to the M113 have a five wheeled version they are calling the MTVL.

Did you ever build a M113 with a Sheridan turret on it? Twisted Evil

Sgt, Scouts Out! Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board