Dash 7 VC Model In Progress
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: RCAF_Spanky PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:22 am
    ----
nice..... you the man...nice job on the spartan a joy to fly look foward to future projects you have in your hat

#17: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 4:59 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Now I have to replace my keyboard as I DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLED all over it !! Wink
Thanks to the sense of humor of a friend named Jedster, I learned a long time ago about the value of those industrial clear vinyl keyboard covers! I'm gonna need to start reaching for one when I see Milton start preview threads now!

2S1 huh? I'm gonna have to break out my copy of the 7 and see if I can pull off that smooth an approach!

Last edited by tomclayton on Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:11 am
    ----
Laughing

Good tip there Tom Wink

and Welcome to Com-Central !!

fled

#19: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:53 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled! I've heard nothing but good things about this place so I thought I'd drop by - think I might have to stay a while!

#20: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:30 am
    ----
Hi Tom, et al,

Seems wherever I go, I see good people Smile

Now, what do you reckon this is?

#21: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:11 am
    ----
I'd say that Gronlandsfly's interior designer is on some great drugs! Either that or you're checking the texture mapping! Mr. Green

#22: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:33 pm
    ----
You are right of course Tom. Smile I prefer to test with an old livery since we wish to stay compatible with the many out there.

Still chunking' away at exterior, interior, and panel/gauge changes and making great progress. Hope to be done with the exterior this weekend and get back inside.

Here are some shots while ferrying the -7 from KDFW to KIAH Houston for some outboard engine work. Flying with just two lit, she will takeoff and fly well, and crusie at 165 knots. She is a sweety for sure. Wink

#23: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:42 am
    ----
She sure is looking good Milton. I can't hardly contain myself, waiting for it. From what I see here, you guys deserve a big pat on the back.

#24: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:28 am
    ----
OH Goodies !

The candy starts looking better by the minute!

Can't wait to get it Wink

Thanks for keeping us updated Milton

fled

#25: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:35 pm
    ----
Laughing Lookin' good Milton! Just what kind of FAA waiver did you need to fly a four-engine bird on two powerplants?!? Shocked

#26: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:24 am
    ----
Waiver? Oooops! Smile

Everyone, I really appreciate the comments. It's nice to know that the Dash 7 is still an appreciated aircraft. It is such a great bird. Meanwhile, Joáo Paz is still after the textures and making good progress in the VC cabin.

I am curious how many of you are interested in a cargo version update as well as the passenger version. I think I can pull over aspects of that model and maybe with 30 hours work or so on my part, have a cargo update too.

This livery and picture is of the current cargo version with textures by André Folkers available at Avsim and Flightsim.

#27: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 2:32 am
    ----
- Milton
Waiver? Oooops! :)...
I am curious how many of you are interested in a cargo version update as well as the passenger version. I think I can pull over aspects of that model and maybe with 30 hours work or so on my part, have a cargo update too.

If I even had just the cockpit section of the VC in the Cargo version, I'd be in 7th Heaven!

What - me? Make a pun???

#28: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:39 am
    ----
OH ! Goodies !!

A cargo version as well !!

fled

#29: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:48 am
    ----
Cargo version?
Yeah!

Cool
Marco

#30: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
Great work as always Milton! You spoil us...lol

I would vote for a cargo version too... Wink

-> FS2004