Dash 7 VC Model In Progress
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
-> FS2004

#46: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:01 am
    ----
Well the paint job is allredy in the collection Smile

So we would only need the model file and the bmp's for floats and the adapted aircraft cfg and maybe adapted cockpit switches for the gear alltough gear lever is allready there, water rudder that what I was looking for Laughing

Just say the word Milton and we are ready to rock !! Wink

fled
Cool

#47: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:54 pm
    ----
Yes, please!

#48: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:17 am
    ----
We hope to release the D18S this weekend (Saturday) for those of you interested. We continue to work on the AC500, now with completed cabin textures and awaiting panel/gauge work, and of course the Dash 7.

Here is an update on the Dash 7 cabin textures in two lighting scenarios .... still a bit more to do yet though. Smile

#49: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:29 am
    ----
Lookin' good Milton!

#50: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:29 am
    ----
HOLY MOLY!! That's some nice work!!

#51: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: jedster1Location: West of KEWB PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:11 am
    ----
Yeah. . . . . not bad.

Laughing

#52: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:38 pm
    ----
Gimme........ Gimme .... Gimme !

Looks awesome Milton !

fled

#53: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 8:11 pm
    ----
I decided to keep my proficiency up with a hop from KMIA to KEYW!

#54: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 1:22 am
    ----
Seems I have flown the Dash 7 Cargo a bunch lately as well ... but the passenger version is the current focus. This paint scheme from André Folkers is one of my favs. Smile

#55: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:18 am
    ----
Absolutely wonderfull looking !

erm ......................... lil question.....

When may we have a go at it ?? Wink

fled
Cool

#56: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:11 am
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Absolutely wonderfull looking !

erm ......................... lil question.....

When may we have a go at it ?? Wink

fled
Cool

Just too lazy today, to repeat what Fled said far too well!

Marco

#57: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:20 pm
    ----
That paint scheme is available at Avsim and Flightsim. Smile It came out in 2003 along with about 6-7 others by André Folkers, all of which are excellent, and, will be compatible with the new Dash 7.

#58: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:22 pm
    ----

thank you Milton

fled

#59: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:33 pm
    ----
Erm... that must have been a slight misunderstanding: I thought - and still think - Wolter was referring, at least partially to the new Dash 7: that is, "when may we have a go at it?".

No hurry, of course: I'd rather wait than get a rushed out model, but just a few more months and you'll see me flopping on my knees imploring for mercy...
Wink

Marco

#60: Re: Dash 7 VC Model In Progress Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:51 pm
    ----
ROFL Marco...

-> FS2004