Guitar Tab Sites
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#46: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: Jeffrey_ButtonLocation: Killeen,Tx PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:57 am
    ----
I finally got the box down the specifications are
output power 18w(rms)
speaker 16.5cm 8omh
dimensions 297(w) x 165(d) x 300(h)
power consumption 28watts
I love you dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#47: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:54 am
    ----

Heres a picture of 3 guitars i have.

#48: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: MrdcLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:53 pm
    ----
Is that last one to the right an Epiphone Les Paul special 2 crashed?

#49: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:18 pm
    ----
Yes it is a Epiphone Les Paul special i dont think its a 2 though. i think its one of the first one that come out.

The acoustic is a washburn WD54SW and the other electic is a washburn WI64.

#50: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:23 pm
    ----
Damn!
I was gonna ask if the accoustic was Washburn, cos the edging is exactly the same as mine. My machine heads aren't gold though.
No idea what model mine is. I wonder if I still have the receipt somewhere...

#51: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:58 pm
    ----
Jeffrey, have you been playing / practicing, or is the guitar at Wyatts?

#52: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: MrdcLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:40 am
    ----
- CrashEd
Yes it is a Epiphone Les Paul special i dont think its a 2 though. i think its one of the first one that come out.

The acoustic is a washburn WD54SW and the other electic is a washburn WI64.

I have that same guitar crash Mr. Green

#53: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:51 am
    ----
Thats cool. They are really nice sounding guitars. Mr. Green

#54: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: Hangman PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:21 pm
    ----
bringing this topic back up front..lately while perusing tab sites I've been noticing alot of "Power Tab" software being posted all over the place..if you're not familiar with it Power Tab is a file that includes noted, tabbed and a midi file for the song to help in learning..it's a pretty cool little setup and more and more downloadable files are being put out daily..I've had it for years but rarely used it because of a lack of downloadable songs for it..now it seems like its catching on pretty good. You can check out the site here, just a plain-jane site but it's cool.

www.powertabs.net/

here's what the power tab player looks like

For some reason I've been playing ALOT lately...4 or 5 times a week for hours at a time..I've never been much good but I seem to be improving quite rapidly right now so taking advantage of it..lol...I'm even getting rid of all my "paper" tabs and I've started my own pc collection of my favorites

No intention of ever publishing this as a website, just something I can access my tabs easy from while listening to the song on my pc which is where I do all of my playing...anyway, I've rambled enough, check out the power tabs..now already!! ooopss..almost forgot..ITS FREE!

#55: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:45 am
    ----
Free? FREE? Now you're talkin' ! LOL...

I guess I'll drag out and dust off my 'box'...

Thanks Hangy!!

#56: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:25 am
    ----
really cool guys didnt know anyone played guitar here but, me thought you guys were just about flying Smile

#57: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: Hangman PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:47 pm
    ----
there's alot you don't know about us sweets..lol

Wink

#58: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: sweets PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:09 pm
    ----
cool Hangy a little mystery is a good thing when it comes to guys Wink

#59: Re: Guitar Tab Sites Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:32 am
    ----
*puts black Raybans back on.

Cool

-> Officer's Club