I get you guys confused...
-> Officer's Club

#1: I get you guys confused... Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:49 pm
    ----
is this Hoppa or Stoopy?

#2: Re: I get you guys confused... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:40 pm
    ----
ROFL...

#3: Re: I get you guys confused... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:24 am
    ----
Close, but neither on BOTH counts. Stoopy has far more facial hair and a man-bra, Hoppa is stunningly handsome and, ummm, "earthy"...according to the ladies at the Luv Shack!

That appears to be well-known JG300 buddy and ne'er-do-well, fr8ycat, in a photo taken during an incident that was recently documented in the lesser-read Northwest papers, wherein, he was paddling like hell to reach the squad strawberry stash on a remote reef just outside the Orca's Island pigsty! (the measures we have to go through to keep it safe grow more desperate every day). That's JG300-Ascout behind him, paddling like mad to stop him (or so he said later) and employing the aid of the wind-catching device to speed the capture....of either fr8ycat or the strawberries first, has been the subject of much speculation around the slop trough!!!!

#4: Re: I get you guys confused... Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:56 am
    ----
Ahhhh, I see. But, what about Naomi?

#5: Re: I get you guys confused... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:55 pm
    ----
Figured the disguise would help get me closer to the berries & brew and note the special ops tactics.

It appeared to be working, hence the goofy smile on my face.

Unfortunately at the time I had no idea the JG300 surveillance team had me in their sites the whole time.

Boy was my face red............

-> Officer's Club