Welcome back JG300-Major Thing
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:02 am
    ----
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWUWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know everyone from JG300 with the exception of Hunt will remember Major Thing.....after his lenghty leave of absence due to computer loss....well,,,,someone got himself a new puter and is now in the real world again..... Mr. Green ....on prehistoric dial up internet for now...but none the less is able to communicate....

Welcome back bud!!!!!....and by the way....Thing....meet Hunt......

As most here would not know, (by the way...just call him Thing)...."Thing" and I are actually best friends and have been for about 25 years now, although we are now actually living a full days drive away from another.....which really isnt so bad cause this is one Sau who really stinks..... Shocked lol.......

By the way......A few Things...about Thing... I would like to convey as maybe to break the ice a little........

A hunter of pretty much all the big creatures of the forest.... has a taste for fishing big, northern canadian gamefish at record breaking lakes,,,,(lessee some pics man)..... Mr. Green ....
has a sled..(ski-doo) that most normal people would probably stay very clear of......its real big and breaks bones!

and I think he will fit right into com-central......has a good sense of humour....and hey Bushy....he is a real-life sheep breeder......not even kidding........

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

#2: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:44 am
    ----
80...:D

Welcome back Major!

Fishing and Hunting is great and while I don't get as much time as I would like to do either one of those things, it's a very important part of my life as my wife and I use to do both. Our honeymoon was a fishing trip and I can't tell you how many times we've been deer hunting together....lol

Dial up Major? We've got to get some 'new cans & string' strung up to your house... Wink

#3: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:08 pm
    ----
S! and welcome back, Major Thing!!!!

LMAO...I knew as soon as those sheep pix were posted, it'd gather some attention 'round here...

Looking forward to seeing more of you and glad you made it back!

#4: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: Major_Thing PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:04 pm
    ----
LOL...thats not a very good pic of ...me ,and the girls" well there great HAHA .. and 1 more thing . having troubles still sighin in .can you help me out there ?? Smile
Till next time

#5: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:33 pm
    ----
well for one man,,,,you registered as JG300-Major_Thing right???????when you login you have to use THAT name.....mot just major thing like its showing here,,,try that....... Wink

#6: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-Major_thing PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:33 pm
    ----
lol ROGER THAT..!!!!!

#7: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:17 am
    ----
~S~ Thing! As Hopppa said, I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you (or the sheep for that matter) yet! The guys here welcomed me into sty about a month ago and have made myself at home.

#8: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:40 pm
    ----
Welcome back major thing,all those girls can't be spoken for now can they?

#9: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:24 pm
    ----
- JG300-Hoppa
....and hey Bushy....he is a real-life sheep breeder......not even kidding........

...and I notice in the pic, even with all that temptation around, his trousers are firmly up....which I find kind of reassuring. Wink

#10: Re: Welcome back JG300-Major Thing Author: jg300-Deputy_DaleLocation: Orlando PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:33 pm
    ----
It's pigs feet, not pigs sheep. Bleah! ~s~ Thing and Hunt

Deputy Dale

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum