Quick Hello - TS
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:26 am
    ----
As I am sitting here catching up on all the messages and such, I can't happen to notice 3 fellow Saus sitting on TeamSpeak. Unfortunately I am out of the state and have no microphone or headset anywhere in sight. I had to fly the red-eye from Seattle to Baltimore for a family issue Wednesday night. So to Hoppa, Exos, and Thing - good evening! Sorry I can't hop on with you guys.

#2: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:38 am
    ----
You did not miss much.. Hoppa was getting help setting up his new joystick in IL2, and we were listening... lol.

I fell asleep on the couch and missed the PROPS practice. When I woke up, saw them pigs on TS and joined the tech support party.

#3: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:11 am
    ----
yeah sorry bout that Exos......spent alot of time getting that game and stick configged.....by the time we were finished I was seeing double of my monitor....prolly had more to do with the southern comfort......I had nothing left in me to try and do any flying.....and also I had invited thing on TS to hang out so I really didnt feel like ditching on him.. ...Im sure you understand......if you had been there a bit earlier we were having a blast yakkin it up with the misfits......sorry you got there for the boring stuff........

#4: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:28 am
    ----
Hey, no problemo!

#5: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:40 am
    ----
Ok, now I am fed up and guess I just have to wait until I get back to Seattle. I managed to find a headset and microphone, but went to the TeamSpeak website and the download wasn't working. So I am software-less. It was not meant to be.

Actually, as I type this I see you have logged off Hoppa. Saw you consorting with the RCAF and RM folks. Blackmarket strawberry trade? Perhaps trying to replace someone's missing basket...........

#6: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:21 am
    ----
Laughing

- JG300_Hunt
Actually, as I type this I see you have logged off Hoppa. Saw you consorting with the RCAF and RM folks. Blackmarket strawberry trade? Perhaps trying to replace someone's missing basket...........

look at it this way Hunt, Com-Central is "neutral ground" once you fella's are in a game you may declare war on eachoter Wink

fled
Laughing

#7: Re: Quick Hello - TS Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:52 pm
    ----
Oh no, wasn't going that route at all. I associate with several other squads on a regular basis.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum