"Join As Observer"?
-> FS2004

#1: "Join As Observer"? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:43 pm
    ----
Ohhhh this is such a lame noob question I can't believe I'm asking it but there goes.....I just never tried it!

When you connect to a multiplayer session, you have the option of joining as a player or joining as an observer.

What exactly does "joining as an observer" do? Why would you choose this option and what would ya do?

Are you a non-visible entity without an aircraft, left to silently wander the taxiways on foot, or what?

#2: Re: "Join As Observer"? Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:00 pm
    ----
Once when I was flying with Transload, we had an observer join in. We couldn't see him, but he could see us. We talked with him on TS. He can move around just like us, but was totally invisible to all of us. You can even fly what ever you want to fly as an observer as well. ATC cant see him as well.

#3: Re: "Join As Observer"? Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:49 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
What exactly does "joining as an observer" do? Why would you choose this option and what would ya do?

Duh Stoop, you'd observe Wink

#4: Re: "Join As Observer"? Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:08 am
    ----
- fr8ycat
- JG300-Stoopy

You know, like ATC instructions, speed limits, state and local laws...stuff you're not so good at.... Laughing

#5: Re: "Join As Observer"? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:07 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- fr8ycat

You know, like ATC instructions, speed limits, state and local laws...stuff you're not so good at.... Laughing

Laughing

Dang! That's a lot of commitment behind one simple option!

-> FS2004