Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img)
-> Hardware

#1: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:44 am
    ----

#2: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:28 am
    ----
VRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM !! Vrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmm !!!!

Laughing

fled
Cool

#3: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:46 pm
    ----
All that with just a Dremel...:)

Is that a dual processor model ?

What a nasty cooling fan.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

#4: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:26 pm
    ----
Yeh I wondered about the fan arrangement. The pots would make a great place for extractors. Unless he's got a hole underneath the front panel, I can't see anywhere for a front intake that would drag air across the whole mobo.

#5: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:29 pm
    ----
On a serious note...

It looks water cooled, are those tubes to the lower left of the box under the fan, and is the box avtually a mini radiator ???

If that is a working fan, I hope there's no small children about...Or stupid adults.

#6: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:17 am
    ----
How COOL is that? ....

Dang, been around cars and engines all my life and never thought of that!! It does look a bit tricky puttin' in a cd though...lol

#7: Re: Petrol-heads p.c. (163kb img) Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 7:10 am
    ----
- Kitform
are those tubes to the lower left of the box under the fan, and is the box avtually a mini radiator ???
Think they're just wires, but you could well be right about it being water. Now you've suggested it, the 'exhaust' would be an ideal size / shape for a rad. and all the pipes would be hidden inside the case anyway. Although... then where's the fun in not being able to see 'em?
Mr. Green

-> Hardware