Barkeep!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Barkeep! Author: Uhu_MAINEiacLocation: North Carolina, USA PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:47 pm
    ----
What does it take to get a bier in here? Mr. Green

#2: Re: Barkeep! Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:17 pm
    ----
- Uhu_MAINEiac
What does it take to get a bier in here? Mr. Green

...couple of guys to carry the bier, six for the casket....and at least 3'x7' of available floor space Wink

#3: Re: Barkeep! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:07 pm
    ----
Cool

Hello Herr MAINEiac !!

Welcome to Com-Central Smile

Good to see ya buddy it's been a long time, have a look around and have a fresh one Wink

fled

#4: Re: Barkeep! Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:20 am
    ----
Hiya, Maine!

Nice to meet you again after all this time!
Smile
Beer, I think there's plenty at Ms. Kitty's, but I guess all of us have an adequate stock back in the cargo van.
Cool
Marco

#5: Re: Barkeep! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:59 am
    ----
Hiya MAINEiac! How you been? It's been a while Wink

My advice on getting a beer in here is offer the barkeep a lot of money, carry a big weapon and don't mention anything about Ms Kitty's wart...

#6: Re: Barkeep! Author: sweets PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:48 pm
    ----
ewww ms kitty has warts what kind? lol an i always have plenty of beer guys stop by anytime for a chug or is that a jug? Wink

#7: Re: Barkeep! Author: Uhu_MAINEiacLocation: North Carolina, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:26 pm
    ----
Thanks all. I've thought it's time to get back into a little virtual flying. I was cleaning up the hard drive and uploaded a few historic pics to the gallery. Some of the Uhu's that are long in the tooth might recognize some of the shots.

Sweets sure is alot better looking than Helga! BTW, where is Helga?

#8: Re: Barkeep! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:48 pm
    ----
I saw 'em both first.

#9: Re: Barkeep! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:08 pm
    ----
- Shades
I saw 'em both first.

LOL.

#10: Re: Barkeep! Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:19 pm
    ----
lol les Ombres de lol sont un tel bien-aimé et merci beaucoup MAINEiac Wink

-> Officer's Club