Draken's Memorial Flight
-> Officer's Club

#1: Draken's Memorial Flight Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:09 am
    ----
Will there be a CFS1 memorial Flight for Draken?

I'm alil confused bout the FS 2004 flight, the time is it 12:00 hrs G.M.T.?

If so I gotta run and get the CD.

~S~ Tank

#2: Re: Draken's Memorial Flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:26 am
    ----
The FS2004 game is at 1pm CST Tanker and that is take off time. We meet up on The Com Central Team Speak server about 1/2 hour prior to take off. Wink

As far as a CFS1 flight, I think that's a great idea, and I do think there are some that are planning that kind of event...:D

#3: Re: Draken's Memorial Flight Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:35 am
    ----
there will be a cfs1 bash , but that needs more notice and arranging so people without cfs1 installed can find out the disc, i'll try and keep you posted on any arrangements i get hold of asap..... for now theres fs9 flight for the intrested , i dont have discs Crying or Very sad

#4: Re: Draken's Memorial Flight Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:05 pm
    ----
TY all. BTW I went to the store Gamestop nearby and they didnt have FS 2004 in stock Sad

I'll be waiting on word of the CFS1 flight ty.

~S~ Tank

-> Officer's Club