Littlefield Panther Ausf. A restoration update
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Littlefield Panther Ausf. A restoration update Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:21 pm
    ----
Hello everyone,
I just updated my site with 11 new pics of the Littlefield Panther restoration. They are getting closer to getting this thing running as the transmission was hooked up to a generator so I was able to view the drive shaft and drive sprockets in action. Here's the link:

Littlefield Panther restoration

Enjoy!

#2: Re: Littlefield Panther Ausf. A restoration update Author: SteveC86Location: Yorktown, VA PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:24 pm
    ----
Just out of curiosity (and the fact that I'm going to win the MegaMillions lottery this week) what does a restoration like that cost?

SteveC86
TankCalendar.com (soon)

#3: Re: Littlefield Panther Ausf. A restoration update Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:33 pm
    ----
- SteveC86
Just out of curiosity (and the fact that I'm going to win the MegaMillions lottery this week) what does a restoration like that cost?

SteveC86
TankCalendar.com (soon)

I think they're looking at $1.5million plus. I could be and have been wrong before. The StuG III Ausf. G that they did several years ago was $500,000 to do.

#4: Re: Littlefield Panther Ausf. A restoration update Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:52 pm
    ----
S! Toadman,

Thank you for keeping us up to date on the restoration of the Panther, here in The Netherlands we also have a Panther under restoration at the War Museum Overloon.

I was planning to pay it a visit again in the not to distant future and try to make some snaps of the one we have here.

fled
Smile

-> AFV News Discussion Board