Odd goings on at Military Modelling's website
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Odd goings on at Military Modelling's website Author: geoffsteer PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:17 pm
    ----
Hi Guys-
Military Modelling's website (http://www.militarymodelling.com/pages/index.cgi)
has not been updated for almost two years now. I was surprised when I checked this morning to find that it has been updated. The odd part of all this is that it has been updated to Volume 35 Issue No.8! Volumes 35 were for the year 2005, strange that the update only brings it closer to the present by one year! I've heard that there has been a change of ownership and a few other problems with Military Modelling. Even so, this is a little hard to figure out the logic involved in updating not to the present but to last year. This is not a complaint, just pointing out some odd goings on.
Bye for now-
Geoff Steer [;-{/) Shocked

#2: Re: Odd goings on at Military Modelling's website Author: Burik PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 am
    ----
MM is now owned by Encanta Media and the website still shows Nexus. I'm not really sure it has been updated. In any event, I believe the goings-on with the previous owner was the reason why the website was not active. Hopefully we will see it updated now. For awhile I was not even able to get a response from the editor while I was working up an idea for an article. Now everthing seems back to normal.

I just got my latest issue and there is a neat photo article on the slat armor around the Scimitar. Last issue they had the same sort of article w/ slat armor around the Challenger.

I plan on doing an article on the Stryker to follow up my Abrams article. I want to stay w/ an OIF theme as I am quite inspired. I am working on a HEMTT fueler at the moment but it is taking me forever.

Bob

-> AFV News Discussion Board