Fishing, Afghani Style!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:23 am
    ----
Must be in "Southern" Afghanistan! Looks like a bunch of good ole boys to me!

www.youtube.com/watch?...search=RPG

#2: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:28 am
    ----
Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#3: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:41 am
    ----
LOL, a bit expensive for one fish Mr. Green

#4: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:47 am
    ----
ROFLMAO..."You gonna talk or you gonna fish?"...lol

#5: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:51 pm
    ----
You got it all wrong, guys, that was definitely a catfish.

#6: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:45 am
    ----
God help 'em when the 'Bean Counters' arrive and spot the rather obvious "Cost - Reward" deficit.

There'll be redundancies!

#7: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:21 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
ROFLMAO..."You gonna talk or you gonna fish?"...lol
Dangit Bushy - ya beat me to it!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green

#8: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:01 pm
    ----
LOL Tom, for those of you that don't know, that's a line from comedian Jerry Clower when approached by the Game Warden about his fishing techniques. Jerry and the warden were in a small fishing boat when he handed the game warden a lit stick of dynamite. When the warden said something about it not being legal, that's when he said that line.. "You gonna talk or you gonna fish?"... LOL

#9: Re: Fishing, Afghani Style! Author: VF-17_archieLocation: Sheboygan, Wi PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day. Give a man a shoulder mounted rocket, you feed him for a life time.

I think that is in the bible, so you know it is true

Arch

-> Officer's Club