hello all
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: hello all Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:43 pm
    ----
BTW what you flying these days? been awhile, maybe I'll hop back to CFS3 and swap some lead with ya

didnt want to get off topic in the SUGGESTED READING thread Holmey!

But how ya doin bud! And hello to the rest of the pigsty. Been a while but can't say I actually don't think of you all once in a while.

Haven't been flying too much Holmey! But actually flew the old 46-10 mission the other night with IMS_Firestorm. Been having fun in Call Of Duty United Offensive.

Holmes if you ever get the urge to fly drop a message and we'll go at it a few rounds anytime!

I know ou guys have gotten hooked on FS9 and I will have to grab it and join everyone for a hop or two!

Anyway...just saying hey!

S~ Combat

#2: Re: hello all Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:15 pm
    ----
- Combat
BTW what you flying these days? been awhile, maybe I'll hop back to CFS3 and swap some lead with ya

didnt want to get off topic in the SUGGESTED READING thread Holmey!

lol, good point, well i'll drop another one in there soon i guess...i'll just rattle off some of my favorite WWII biographies

CoD so that's where ya went, hehe I myself have been hardly on for anything these days except yea, the FS9 stuff ocassionally for inverted passes and other various Sauery and Shenanigans

i used to do inverted passes in CFS3 too, but fools kept shooting at me, lmao

just a thought if anyone still has it around, we could also try to do like an NGNG hop one day...speaking of which where'd Pred and any of the STS'ers go? anyone know? i think they went FB/PF last time I checked but i don't ever even see them on the boards

lol but definitely we gotta do something, i still remember one of my first NGNG games when it was you and me vs 2 guys from some other squad, lol and we mid-aired in the cloud cover trying to surpise them, hehe that's gotta be one of the biggest backfires...but at least we were surprised

~S~

#3: Re: hello all Author: Combat PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 5:58 pm
    ----
i still remember one of my first NGNG games when it was you and me vs 2 guys from some other squad, lol and we mid-aired in the cloud cover trying to surpise them, hehe that's gotta be one of the biggest backfires...but at least we were surprised

lmao! Sure was fun though! I do remember that! lol

#4: Re: hello all Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 6:13 pm
    ----
SUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEE 'Bat!!!!!!!

Great to see you 'round here again bud! Still got CFS3 installed, just can't get near my CFS3 computer to play it as much now (kid is on all the time, so I fly FS9 from my laptop, at least it's got a big'ol screen).

Maybe us old CFS3 hacks need to have our own kinda "fight night" eh?

S!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum