FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre
-> FS2004

#1: FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:06 am
    ----

FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre

An all new Gmax F86 Sabre for FS2004.
There are two versions included, a slatted wing version and a hard wing version.
26 paint schemes are provided.
There's a detailed and realistic looking virtual cockpit for a great flying experience.
Also includes a 2D panel with a combination of default and slightly modified default gauges.
With the hard wing version there's an expanded VR cockpit model of the entire aircraft (minus the landing gear) allowing for great Active Camera shots.
Includes two Active Camera preset files for this purpose.

By Kirk Olsson

Name: sabrejet.zip
Size: 28,842,324

available at => www.flightsim.com

one of those MUST HAVES imho

fled
Cool

#2: Re: FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:19 am
    ----
Saw enough of the review at the link you posted.... HO-LEEE CRIPES that's nice.......download is 6% complete as I write this!!!

THANKS!!!!!

Edit: 20% now....and also downloading the F86snz.zip file since it points out this uses default Learjet sounds..... must have better for something this nice!

Ooo! 24%....

#3: Re: FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:10 am
    ----
On the way....:D Thanks for the heads up!! Wink

#4: Re: FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:58 pm
    ----
I took this beautful baby out for a flight this afternoon, and followed next weeks sunday flight plan. I like the plane. It maneuvers just like I expected the real thing to do. It has been one of my favorite pre-Vietnam fighters for years. I landed with 36% fuel. I also discovered that if you use the tailhook command, it makes the wingtanks disappear. This was a great find.

#5: Re: FS2004 North American F-86 Sabre Author: Hangman PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:16 pm
    ----
Yeah I've had it about a week now..lmao..sorry..guess I should speak up on items like this..absolutely stunning package

-> FS2004