BlackSheep coming on strong
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> CFS3

#1: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:17 am
    ----
A rather new squad is gaining membership. The Blacksheep seem to be picking up steam and players. Neon, Ghost, Bike, Sanity, all seem to have what it takes to give me a hard time in the virtual skies. I'm not saying they are better than I, they are after all mere mortals. However, if you see them in a game, watch your six.

#2: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 12:37 am
    ----
Got to agree with Stepchild on this one. Have flown with them a lot lately. The force is strong with these ones it is. That and they seem to travel in packs. I haven't really seen any less than 3 in a game at the same time yet. Heck, the other night I was in a room with 6 of them. We should give them an invite over to Com Central for a stay. It's good to see a rebirth of squadrons going on in CFS3 when things seem to have died off.

#3: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 7:44 pm
    ----
Perhaps we could get some piggies together this weekend and rid the sky of these fellows.In ww2 the black sheep squadron was originally called Boyintons bastards which is bringing back memories of a bunch of dirty rotten bastards which is getting me in the mood to kill something

#4: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:28 pm
    ----
Let's take a poll on it over in the Sty to see if we can gain enough interest?

#5: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:49 pm
    ----
- JG300-Dan736
Perhaps we could get some piggies together this weekend and rid the sky of these fellows.In ww2 the black sheep squadron was originally called Boyintons bastards which is bringing back memories of a bunch of dirty rotten bastards which is getting me in the mood to kill something

Easy, now, tiger ...:) I doubt very much there'll be any problems like that ever again. Not that it was really our problem anyways....things always work out for the better, no?

Although I'm getting ready to head out of town for a week starting tomorrow, this sounds great....I'd definitely like to get online and do some flying and have some games with these folks, as always it's a good idea to build up a good relationship first then, have a good friendly match. I'm sure they're in it for the fun too, eh?

#6: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:21 am
    ----
I'm all game!

#7: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:52 am
    ----
Well, even if it's not an exclusive Blacksheep vs JG300, getting a group of old-timers on in a PW protected room for a good time sounds like a blast.

I haven't seen them in too many 90% games though, mainly unlimited ammo playgrounds. Then again, I haven't seen hardly any 90% games running these days.

Next time I'm in I'll invite them over to Com Central, who knows, maybe they can get a forum started up over here. I know they have a website in the works.

Anyone know who their CO is? I am thinking either Ghost or Neon...

#8: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:50 am
    ----
Well you are always welcome in my 95% room. Mr. Green

#9: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:44 am
    ----
You know, I haven't seen you guys on in awhile, bad timing on my part probably. Usually on late at nights.

But you are one of the few folks that hasts them. And Blackdot as well.

#10: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:04 pm
    ----
This is long overdue : a squad match against IMS, is what I hope for!

#11: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:05 pm
    ----
Ooooohhh.. Shocked

#12: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 11:24 pm
    ----
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Methinks a row is in the making! Muhahahaha
Perhaps a 100% game or two? NGNG planes? Hmmmmmm?

#13: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:02 am
    ----
I re-iterate:

oooooooohhhh..... Shocked

I just happen to have the NGNG planes Rolling Eyes

#14: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:35 pm
    ----
I think maybe I'll have to dig them out and reinstall them!

If you haven't already tried it, the 100% is even more fun with track ir, I even find myself flying in cockpit using it.

#15: Re: BlackSheep coming on strong Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:16 pm
    ----
Track IR?

-> CFS3