CFS3 tonight
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:21 pm
    ----
Anyone interested in a friendly match against either IMS or Blacksheep tonight? Post your interest here.... If the stars are lined up good, it might happen.

#2: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:07 pm
    ----
Tonight would be great, except I would have to wait until 8-9pm PST unfortunately. Household 6 (read: wife) invited some company with screaming little ones... I think they're trolls, she calls them kids.

Should be a great time though! Sunday would be amazing

#3: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:13 pm
    ----
8-9 PST works for me...

#4: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
Looking at my in-grate friends here, more like 9pm will work for me tonight. If for SOME reason I cant make it, tomorrow is a definate yes around the same time. Wife watches Desperate Housewives which is my key to hit the magnetos and fire up the 190 for a spin around the block!

#5: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:20 am
    ----
Sorry I am a bit late tonight my friend, it's about 10:30pm PST if you're still on, you can catch me on TS. I see Hoppa logged in too onto Com Central, up for a game bud?

#6: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:11 pm
    ----
EXOS -

Sorry I missed you last night. Hoppa and I linked up for a few go arounds with Rufus and BlackSheep-Cobra, BudGirl, and Bike06. Had a blast. Got a few snaps to commemorate the experience!

First, I told Hoppa I wouldn't give him crap about this one, but it was too good not to share. I still love you man! Notice the Buddy shot:

Lined up behind Rufus in a loop back to the battle - working the wingman

A Couple good kills follow below:

And a scorecard or two

I know, I am a photo whore. Sorry.

Hooked up on TS with Rufus, Cobra and Hoppa on the Flyin Fogies server. Some great conversation. Looking forward to flying with some of you tonight if you can make it. Should be on around 8:30-9pm PST.

#7: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:44 pm
    ----
yeah....damn sorry bout that straying bullet kinda dealy there,,I really did have good intentions of getting that plane off your ass but for some reason my gun mounts got bent and my left outboard cannon was pointing in the wrong direction,,,,,thats my story and im stickin' to it...lol.. Wink

seriously though,,,had a good time even though I am way way outa practice....guess I will need to join up with ya tonite too and see if I cant have a little more of a productive flight...also will get my mechanic to fix that bent cannon issue..........I will initially jump into the cc ts server to meet up with all who gonna join us...if we move over to the blacksheep server aftert so be it........seeya tonite

#8: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:58 pm
    ----
Hoppa, as soon I make it home from work sometime tonight I'll get those new pics posted up from our AirShow - got a great one of you in the Jug in that low inverted pass!

Not to mention the GREAT group shot I managed with JG300-Turkey to commemorate his return

#9: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 9:36 pm
    ----
Was great to see no less than 3 little piggies in the Mountain Top BarNgrill
last night!

#10: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 10:01 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Hoppa, as soon I make it home from work sometime tonight I'll get those new pics posted up from our AirShow - got a great one of you in the Jug in that low inverted pass!

Not to mention the GREAT group shot I managed with JG300-Turkey to commemorate his return

Say WHAT?!??!?!???!?!!!!!!!

Did you say JG300-Turkey??!?!!!!!!!

Holy FREEKIN cripes.....and I gotta be outta town when that happens!!!!!

Good God almighty will you PLEASE tell him I said "bbBBBbbbbuuUUUuuuurrrrrRRRRPPPP, SUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEE and How-Do!".

Wow man talk about a LONGTIME piggy!!!! And a GREAT guy, to boot!!!

COOL.......

#11: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:07 am
    ----
Check my previous message in the other topic reference Turkey. And indeed, a great guy from the short time we flew (about 2 hours).

#12: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:07 pm
    ----
Check!

Oh and by the way..meant to say, NICE killshots!!!!!!!!

I've had that video anomaly before, the one with the multicolored land texture patches, that you show. By chance have you gone through the CFS3 Tweak Guide in the CFS3 section here, Hunt? I believe that specifically, the CFS3 Config program settings, when followed as shown, may help that?

Forgive me if I've asked before......

#13: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:13 pm
    ----
My bet is it's either an anti-aliasing, buffering or anisotropic filtering setting that does that on Hunt's display. I would try disabling or enabling them one by one.

#14: Re: CFS3 tonight Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 7:24 pm
    ----
Ran through the tweaks after our check ride , the one where you marked the ends of the runway for me with your charred remains so I could fly an effective patter Smile

The main problem is all of my settings are way dialed down. I have NO video card, rather the basic Intel video chip Dell uses in their machines. Basically little to no 3D ability. Can't even play Airport Tycoon II - not Like I was dying to get it going.

Again, one of the things on my shopping list. I'll check those setting Exos and see what happens. It's what is making it hard for me to target ID without labels and boxes. Resolution is crap.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum