The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:20 am
    ----
Wink sex, smoking and flying anything else you guys want to talk about lol because hey Im up for anything. lol

Shades, salut vous ombrage l'ange vous Wink

#17: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:34 pm
    ----
- sweets
Shades, salut vous ombrage l'ange vous
*DRIBBLEZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

#18: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 3:34 pm
    ----
- Shades
- sweets
Shades, salut vous ombrage l'ange vous
*DRIBBLEZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

I think you got something on your pants there, Son....

#19: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 6:38 am
    ----
LOL!

#20: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: sweets PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:34 am
    ----
Hmmm! lol

#21: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:14 pm
    ----
Let me get this straight... You are saying that Rush Limbaugh smokes joints after having sex with immigrants? Or immigrants that smoke are NOT allowed to have sex with Rush?

and by the way, what is the average airspeed of a swallow?

#22: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:30 pm
    ----
European or African?

#23: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:09 pm
    ----
I don't know....WHOOOOOOSH

#24: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:06 am
    ----
www.mwscomp.com/movies...ail-01.htm

ARTHUR:
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
SOLDIER #1:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
ARTHUR:
Not at all. They could be carried.
SOLDIER #1:
What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
ARTHUR:
It could grip it by the husk!
SOLDIER #1:
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
ARTHUR:
Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
SOLDIER #1:
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
ARTHUR:
Please!
SOLDIER #1:
Am I right?
ARTHUR:
I'm not interested!
SOLDIER #2:
It could be carried by an African swallow!
SOLDIER #1:
Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow. That's my point.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah, I agree with that.
ARTHUR:
Will you ask your master if he wants to join my court at Camelot?!
SOLDIER #1:
But then of course a-- African swallows are non-migratory.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah.
SOLDIER #1:
So, they couldn't bring a coconut back anyway.
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #2:
Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?
SOLDIER #1:
No, they'd have to have it on a line.
SOLDIER #2:
Well, simple! They'd just use a strand of creeper!
SOLDIER #1:
What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
SOLDIER #2:
Well, why not?

#25: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United Sta Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 1:37 pm
    ----
You should really get out more Shades...lol

#26: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United Sta Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:31 pm
    ----
Could've been worse.... could've been Life of Brian.

CENTURION:
What's this, then? 'Romanes Eunt Domus'? 'People called Romanes they go the house'?
BRIAN:
It-- it says, 'Romans, go home'.
CENTURION:
No, it doesn't. What's Latin for 'Roman'? Come on!
BRIAN:
Aah!
CENTURION:
Come on!
BRIAN:
'R-- Romanus'?
CENTURION:
Goes like...?
BRIAN:
'Annus'?
CENTURION:
Vocative plural of 'annus' is...?
BRIAN:
Eh. 'Anni'?
CENTURION:
'Romani'. 'Eunt'? What is 'eunt'?
BRIAN:
'Go'. Let--
CENTURION:
Conjugate the verb 'to go'.
BRIAN:
Uh. 'Ire'. Uh, 'eo'. 'Is'. 'It'. 'Imus'. 'Itis'. 'Eunt'.
CENTURION:
So 'eunt' is...?
BRIAN:
Ah, huh, third person plural, uh, present indicative. Uh, 'they go'.
CENTURION:
But 'Romans, go home' is an order, so you must use the...?
BRIAN:
The... imperative!
CENTURION:
Which is...?
BRIAN:
Umm! Oh. Oh. Um, 'i'. 'I'!
CENTURION:
How many Romans?
BRIAN:
Ah! 'I'-- Plural. Plural. 'Ite'. 'Ite'.
CENTURION:
'Ite'.
BRIAN:
Ah. Eh.
CENTURION:
'Domus'?
BRIAN:
Eh.
CENTURION:
Nominative?
BRIAN:
Oh.
CENTURION:
'Go home'? This is motion towards. Isn't it, boy?
BRIAN:
Ah. Ah, dative, sir! Ahh! No, not dative! Not the dative, sir! No! Ah! Oh, the... accusative! Accusative! Ah! 'Domum', sir! 'Ad domum'! Ah! Oooh! Ah!
CENTURION:
Except that 'domus' takes the...?
BRIAN:
The locative, sir!
CENTURION:
Which is...?!
BRIAN:
'Domum'.
CENTURION:
'Domum'.
BRIAN:
Aaah! Ah.
CENTURION:
'Um'. Understand?
BRIAN:
Yes, sir.
CENTURION:
Now, write it out a hundred times.

#27: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United Sta Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:58 pm
    ----
lol...He's not the messiah, he's just a naughty boy

#28: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: Adrian_Wainer PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:34 am
    ----
I do not see what if anything Sweets post has got to do with flightsim, like whether I agreed with Sweet or I didn't or I agreed with Limbaugh or I didn't, I can't see what your [ i.e. Sweet's ] post is doing here.

Cojones Anyone! As it so happens I happened to be a passenger on a real World Mexicana Boeing 727 that had a major engine failure during take off, frankly I think if the pilots from the airlines of several other countrys had being flying it, I would not be around here to be talking about it!

www.defenselink.mil/ne...10214.html

www.airartnw.com/image...atures.jpg

Hasta la Vista Baby
Adrian Wainer

Last edited by Adrian_Wainer on Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

#29: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: sweets PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:57 pm
    ----
Adrian,you are such a sweet guy bet alot of people luv ya. Mr. Green

#30: Re: The Limbaugh Laws Regarding Immigrants To The United States Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:58 pm
    ----
- Adrian_Wainer

Cojones Anyone! As it so happens I happened to be a passenger on a real World Mexicana Boeing 727 that had a major engine failure during take off, frankly I think if the pilots from the airlines of several other countrys had being flying it, I would not be around here to be talking about it!

www.defenselink.mil/ne...10214.html

www.airartnw.com/image...atures.jpg

Hasta la Vista Baby
Adrian Wainer

Rolling Eyes

Although I don't doubt the flying ability of a prof pilot from Mexico, the statement:
I think if the pilots from the airlines of several other countrys had being flying it, I would not be around here to be talking about it!

suggest that the Mexican airline pilots are better then most, which I doubt.
Regardless of where pilots are from training will only take you so far. Your are either a good pilot or ur not.

-> Officer's Club