Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software
-> CFS2

#1: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: Hook PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 12:32 am
    ----
Anyone know where I can get a copy of Fligh1 Sabre vs Mig? would appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Hook

#2: Re: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 2:12 pm
    ----
~S~ Hook
Below is a link for what you are looking for.

www.flight1.com/produc...L1-SVM-DL1

There are also a few addon campaigns for the KW by FoxFour that are free and they are very good.

www.simviation.com/lai...2korea.htm

#3: Re: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: Hook PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 9:41 pm
    ----
Aristaeus,
Thanks much for the two site tips. Accessed both and I'm on my way back to 1953.
Hook

#4: Re: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:30 pm
    ----
~S~ Hook
No prob I am glad I could help, feel free to post as much as u like here and welcome to Com-Central

#5: Re: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: Hook PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 9:51 pm
    ----
Just looked at the pics you posted. Looks like you're a P-38 driver. I flew P-38's in Joint Operations. Attended their flight school in an AT-6 and then matriculated to flying European CFS1 missions in J. O.'s 354th fighter-bomber Group). Group died out due to lack of C. O. and pilots willing to learn how to fly and fight a P-38. Haven't flown a mission with other guys in a very long time.
That pic of the TBF or TBM, whichever, is awesome in the attitude of the bird. My brother-in-law flew TBF's off the Enterprise - duh Big E - in duh Big One. He flew strikes over Guadacanal harbor. I seriously doubt if that under-powered beast - which TBF pilots called the Turkey - could ever get into that attitude - much less hold their own in a dog-fight with a Zero. But, hey, it does look good.
Thanks for posting those pics.
Hook

#6: Re: Seeking Fligh1 Sabre Vs. Mig software Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:44 pm
    ----
~S~ Hook
Well I like to flyem all lol. For 100% online play the Corsair is my ride, at 50% I like the Wildcat.
That pic was taken in a campaign that I am working on.
I had just finished a torpedo run on a Japanese ship when this Oscar went by on the tail of a Wildcat and I could not resist.
I just rolled her over and pulled back on the stick, it was a one shot chance and I missed lol.

-> CFS2