It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#16: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:46 pm
    ----
- JG300-Turkey

Now as regards goose attack trajectories I would have to submit that this was a true sneek attack of the worst kind. I submit that it was in all actuality a rival group of flying "pot bellied pigs" trying to be cute and do it to our fearless leader from an airborn dive assult.

Well, hang in there capt'n 'cus we's on your six and in full pursute of them little sneeks.

Charge!!!!!

Heh! I feel better already! Don't know what I was thinking, even, heck them little overgrown ducks are bound for a nice warm toasty spot in the oven with a squad of ornery tusked porkers comin' after 'em!

I walked out on my porch just late last night and heard the nasty whine of some DB605's...looked up, and sure enough, caught the dark silhouette of a pair of Bf109's cruising by overhead....sure 'nuff, them goose's are COOKED with air cover like that going on...knew I could count on youse guys! Laughing

I say the first one that gets bagged, we roast over an open grill with BBQ sauce and EXOS' famous Molson Marinade....and have us a good ol' cookout to celebrate fr8ycat's induction!

#17: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm
    ----
Well not quite as cool as a pair of Bf109's............but yesterday in the waiting room of my dentist's office a heard the familiar whine of fighter jets so I jump up and run to the window to catch a pair of F117's banking in formation.

Made getting 3 cavities filled a little more enjoyable. Smile

#18: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:20 pm
    ----
Speaking from unfortunate experience, it would take a lot more than 2 fighters to make cavities more enjoyable!! Perhaps a ride afterwards in one of them, then we would be talking. To this day that whine of the dentist's drill sends shivvers down this swine's backside!

#19: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:35 pm
    ----
AGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! My Ears!!!!!!

Please Do NOT Speak of the Forbidden Subject!!!!! That Sound That Shall Not Be Named is best never to be mentioned here....better that we discuss the pleasureable and relaxing melody of fingers slowly screeching down a chalkboard.

I mean.....Do you KNOW what one of those drills can do to our tusks!!!! Gawd...the humanity....errr......swininity....errrr.....porcinity.....you know what I mean......

Laughing

#20: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 11:04 pm
    ----
Alright..............that and the Vicodin.

#21: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:29 am
    ----
You know, as a kid I refused the Novicaine because of that damned needle! Imagine, no pain killers... ARRRGGHHH.. okay, I'm done, wow.

#22: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:07 pm
    ----
Tough stuff! No wonder we found you flying the '109!!! You love the pain! Laughing

Ehh, fr8ycat...Vicodin, huh? You don't have any relatives down at the beach do ya?

(by sheer coincidence, this item just happens to show up in the most recent column of Chuck Shephard's "News of the Weird"):

Stacy Steel, 38, the former executive director of the Humane Society in Oceanside, Calif., was arrested in April and charged with fraud for using the organization's authority to buy 3,600 Vicodin tablets (a prescription pain-reliever), which she said were for her dog. [San Francisco Chronicle-AP, 4-13-06]

Y'know...come to think of it....that's more like down Ascout's way.....

#23: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:36 pm
    ----
The military has been and is still good for their dispensing of pain medication! Seems the solution to everything (to include cancer) is some Motrin and a little rest. Codine, Vicadin, Percocet are also popular remedies to the common knee pain. Confused

If someone was to retire after xx years (Ascout), one would have quite the collection! Mum's the word man, mum's the word!

#24: Re: It's Official!!!! JG300-Fr8ycat!!!! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:35 am
    ----
which she said were for her dog.

Nice going Stacy! Evil or Very Mad Now I have to come up with another excuse.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum