Topic Moved- Pent flight
-> Officer's Club

#1: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:35 am
    ----
I've moved this topic to a private secure forum for Admins.

Bush

#2: Re: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:55 am
    ----
BUSHY U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!

I just spent an hour typing out a post about some of the facts, the sides involved, the technical specs, why everyone should calm down..., AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!
U must've moved it while I was doing my diplomacy check at the end.
lol

*Plants small waterproof firecracker under Bushy's cornflakes and waits...*
[edit: and NO I'm not going to type it out again! lolol :p]

#3: Re: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:06 am
    ----
ROFL Shades.....

Sorry Dude...and hand me a towel to wipe off these cornflakes...lol

#4: Re: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:07 am
    ----
Wink

#5: Re: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: Trans_23Location: Chicago, IL PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:40 pm
    ----
Good move Bushy!

#6: Re: Topic Moved- Pent flight Author: Sabre45Location: West Texas PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:05 am
    ----
Hi!

I was sorry to see the direction the thread Sweets started take.

Sorry Sabre, but this thread was moved to stop a political thread. Topics involving politics aren't allowed at CC. I moved the old thread to a Admin only forum and copied this text before my edit. I'll lock this thread as well and hope you understand. Wink

Bush

-> Officer's Club