Stop to Salute
-> Officer's Club

#1: Stop to Salute Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:53 pm
    ----
www.saintsandheroes.co...ptosalute/

~S~ and a special salute to my Dad!

#2: Re: Stop to Salute Author: FireStormLocation: Quebec PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 10:45 pm
    ----
Roger that Sweets ~Salute~

#3: Re: Stop to Salute Author: BladeMaster PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:16 am
    ----
All too many Americans don't realise the debt we owe the brave men and women who server this country, past or present. I salute you all!

#4: Re: Stop to Salute Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:19 am
    ----
AMEN Brother and Sister

#5: Re: Stop to Salute Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:26 am
    ----
Amen...Job well done

#6: Re: Stop to Salute Author: Chybear PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:11 am
    ----
www.iwo.com/heroes.htm ~SALUTE!~

#7: Re: Stop to Salute Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:04 am
    ----
Chybear! How you been? Hmm...something like 3 years?...lol

#8: Re: Stop to Salute Author: airshowpilot PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:59 pm
    ----
- BladeMaster
All too many Americans don't realise the debt we owe the brave men and women who server this country, past or present. I salute you all!

My boss sure and hell didn't as I worked my ass off from 7 P.M. to 7 A.M. this past weekend up until last night. I reminded him it was Memorial Day and he knew I was a Vet that fought in Panama. "
He was a total douchbag and went as far to say , "Yea, so how does that make you special?" Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Stop to Salute Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 8:37 pm
    ----
Maybe if it wasn't for guys and gals like you he might not be the boss of anything.
just a thought Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Stop to Salute Author: 251_Senyu_IJNLocation: Xenia,Ohio PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:42 pm
    ----
Sometimes it's the little things of patriotism that go unnoticed and the selfless acts of men and women that make this place great.

Btw sweets, you are absoutely killing me with those avatars you are putting up Shocked LOL

Senyu

#11: Re: Stop to Salute Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:20 pm
    ----
Hi Senyu Wink

-> Officer's Club