Wreckless Computer
-> Hardware

#1: Wreckless Computer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:58 am
    ----
HOW TO KILL A DELL

Surely a MUST-READ for ambitious Dell owners.

#2: Re: Wreckless Computer Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 10:18 am
    ----
ROFLMAO...

Good story Shades and I get computers in my place all the time with that very same scenario...lol

I also advise format and reinstall... Wink

I did the F&R treatment last week on a 1yr old Dell. Same deal, the system would boot, but kept opening IE to 'surf the web' along with so many pop ups it was scary...lmao.

I fixed it, called the owner in and explained to him what I found and went on to tell him his surfing habits is what got him in trouble. He was so scared he offered to 'give me' the computer for fear of the police coming to his door....ROFLMAO.

So, I kept his puter for 2 weeks, then called him up and told him all was ok. He came by, picked it up and told me, "I'm never going to go to 'those places' again!".

LMAO....we'll see...lol

#3: Re: Wreckless Computer Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:45 am
    ----
lololol

-> Hardware