You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!)
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!) Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:36 pm
    ----
www.planetgadget.be/up...739943.jpg

#2: Re: You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:53 pm
    ----
FREA-KIN' AWE-SOME!!!!!

Odd lookin' pilot though (is there a minigun option??!!)

#3: Re: You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!) Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:26 am
    ----
LOL, nope dont have that one. Pretty cool though

In one of the offices in the building that my flight school was in a guy had an OH6 model, huge, looks like it's probably the same size as that one but it wasn't connected to a ceiling fan.

#4: Re: You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!) Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:35 am
    ----
I can picture it now. one 5yr old, , a couple of chairs and some books to stand on, Cool
Hope the darn thing is mounted to the ceiling good...... Shocked
It would make an interesting NTSB Report

#5: Re: You KNOW you want one (Fr8ycat probably has one!) Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:42 am
    ----
I can't keep from thinking about a minigun on that sucker, aimed at the front door of the house with a rope going from the doorknob, around a chair and then up to the trigger, like an Old West 'burgler alarm'....

...and little decals on the windows of the house that say "Protected by HUGHES"

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum