WD-40 history
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: WD-40 history Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:10 am
    ----
yep,,,always comes through for ya for sure.....but here is what I know,,,,,in my line of work here in alberta we have to take lotsa silly little courses like HTS, whimis, TDG, a couple others,,,,during one of these courses,,,probably the whimis course the instructor noted that probably one of the most toxic chemicals in your cupboard right now will be WD-40,,,,,the only reason it can be sold to the public is because of a loophole because its purchased in small quantities......or something like that,,,,but apparently it is some very nasty stuff,,,,kinda makes me think back to the day we used it for hand cleaner.......hmmmmmmm....something to thuink about I guess

#17: Re: WD-40 history Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:07 pm
    ----
Yep Sweets Duct Tape an Gaffa Tape just about the same thing........

sticky on one side only.... and for blondes thats usually the white side Razz

Sly

#18: Re: WD-40 history Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:13 pm
    ----
Just thought of another use...

We use to build PVC 'cannons' that shot potato's and yep, the fuel used to propel the spuds was WD40...

LMAO Sly... or Shiney side up...lol

#19: Re: WD-40 history Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:58 pm
    ----
Mr. Green Wink lol now guys!

-> Officer's Club