Sir Bill ............ !
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Sir Bill ............ ! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:45 pm
    ----
~S~.............ya, but does he smoke pot..????...and Steveo, we all know what Elton John smokes...if you know what I mean....
Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#17: Re: Sir Bill ............ ! Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:55 am
    ----
As far as I know Billy was given his knighthood for his charity work/donations to 3rd world schooling... a large part of which used to be the British Empire/Commonwealth.......... Ah the days when the maps used to be all red.

S~ Sly

#18: Re: Sir Bill ............ ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:38 am
    ----
Shocked
Red coloured maps ??

Blood stained maps ye mean !! Laughing

fled
Rolling Eyes

#19: Re: Sir Bill ............ ! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:31 am
    ----
~S~.....all this crap about Knighthood...I come from British background, and I think we have lost touch with our roots......I say give him a Broadsword and send him into battle....let him earn it that way....even Sir Elton John sang "Sat. nights alright for fighting".....got him one.........lol....
Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#20: Re: Sir Bill ............ ! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:52 am
    ----
Nah Sir Elton got his for "special" favours to the Monarchy Wink ROFLMAO !!

-> Officer's Club