SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2
-> CFS2

#1: SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2 Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:31 pm
    ----
~S~ All
This thread is for squads looking for new members. Just post a link to your web page or a point of contact and a little about ur squad and what you are looking for.
~S~ and goodluck to all of the CFS2 Squads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VF103 Jolly Rogers are always recruiting. groups.msn.com/vf103jollyrogers
or groups.msn.com/stateside103 for our FS9 & FSX wing.

groups.msn.com/thecfs2flightdeck is where everyone is flying

VF103_Moo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~S~ All
NS38th_(Night stalker) squadron is recruiting for CFS2.
We are looking for pilots who will be active, and available for online play, of all skill levels.
If you are interested visit us at our squad site.
www.NS38th.com
On our main menu clk squad members link and clk enroll.
Be sure to post an introduction on our public message board at the time of enrollment.
NS38th squadron is also recruiting for CFS1, CFS3, and FS2004(FS9).

Last edited by NS38th_Aristaeus on Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:21 am; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:03 am
    ----
~S~ Aris...How's it going m8? Long time bro...

Wolfe

#3: Re: SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2 Author: NS38th_AristaeusLocation: Pensacola, FL. PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:44 pm
    ----
~S~ Wolfe
It is going good still waiting on my puter and working.
I found a job with Delta as a ramp agent so now I get to unload and load bags onto the planes. Cool
What squad are u with? and how is everyone?

#4: Re: SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2 Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:45 pm
    ----
~S~ Aris Flying with the 45th in CFS1...Trying to learn to fly IL2, I have the merged FB+AEP+PF. Fly some CFS2 on Dusty's TS, but still having a few probs with the connection. But I can fly!!

Everyone is ok as far as I know, Shep still has his probs but working through them. Don't see much of the old 453rd squad anymore, they sorta drifted away...

Take care m8, maybe we can fly together sometime..

Wolfe

#5: Re: SQUADRONS RECRUITING FOR CFS2 Author: VF103_MooLocation: Lititz, Pennsylvania PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:19 am
    ----
VF103 Jolly Rogers are always recruiting. groups.msn.com/vf103jollyrogers
or groups.msn.com/stateside103 for our FS9 & FSX wing.

groups.msn.com/thecfs2flightdeck is where everyone is flying

VF103_Moo

-> CFS2