Must have plane...!
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Must have plane...! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:09 pm
    ----
I better understand the appeal of the Widgeon now! (Unfortunately, SOME of the features are missing in VC view Wink )

#2: Re: Must have plane...! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:00 pm
    ----
Yup!! The details are impressive, aren't they??!!

The aircraft is very photogenic at night also, odd for a plane with a black&white paint scheme......just something about it's form tho!

#3: Re: Must have plane...! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 11:58 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Yup!! The details are impressive, aren't they??!!

The aircraft is very photogenic at night also, odd for a plane with a black&white paint scheme......just something about it's form tho!

Funny you should title that "wedgie"...he looks like she just grabbed his man-berries!

#4: Re: Must have plane...! Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 3:18 pm
    ----
I have that plane and didnt notice that at all. Maybe high time I looke to my right!

#5: Re: Must have plane...! Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 7:30 pm
    ----
Join the Mile High Club........... Laughing

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum