Aero Commander 520 Holding Short
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:09 pm
    ----
Happy that she is fps friendly for you guys. That was a key change for this aircraft, a 35% reduction in polys without affecting quality, and reduction in vcockpit sections to give as much gauge smoothness as I could using standard technology.

#17: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:40 pm
    ----
Milton, I can answer that question. Yes it is great. We flew her this weekend, and I have a small power supply on my system that kind of limits the effectiveness of my video card. I usually have a frame rate problem when we fly a plane that is kind of heavy on the polys and with a heavy vcockpit. When we flew this new plane, I didn't have any problem. In fact the plane is a pleasure to fly. Thank you. I did notice a slight difficulty though, I have your earlier model of the plane and it has several addon textures/skins, and they weren't compatable. I kept the old one in the system so I can still have those textures available.

#18: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:39 am
    ----
Many have already added the old textures. They should be compatible; that was the intent.

Create a new folder copying the new released textures into it. Go to the old original release and bring in only the fuse_t and the nacellesboth_t textures.

That should do it. Smile

#19: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:20 am
    ----
RGR that Milton, I'll do that. Thanks!

#20: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:07 am
    ----
If you experience issues with your NAV light, download this fix. Simple instructions included.

www.flightsimonline.co...anupdt.zip

If you notice your rudder trim turning on the wrong axis, or the prop pitching is not right by engine, download this fix to the model file:
www.flightsimonline.co...520vcn.zip

I apologize for the issues.

#21: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:57 pm
    ----
This adds a daytime VC Panel Brightness Light

www.flightsimonline.co...0_lite.zip

This puts a panel switch on the VC to turn the light on during the day, and off at dawn/dusk/night.

Detailed instructions included.

#22: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:14 pm
    ----
Thanks Milton!! We'll include the updates in the next "EZ" package... Wink

#23: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:36 pm
    ----
All updates installed, Thanks Milton!

#24: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:59 pm
    ----
Here is a model replacement update that corrects some VC parts mapping. These parts would disappear when the video card was a bit stressed.

www.flightsimonline.co...520vcn.zip

#25: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:10 pm
    ----
Cool

Thank you Milton !!

fled
Smile

#26: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:23 am
    ----
Thanks Milton!

#27: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:54 pm
    ----
www.flightsim.com/cgi/...tr0706.htm

For all of you who voted this aircraft, thank you. Smile

#28: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: tomclayton PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:06 am
    ----
Wouldn't expect anything less!

#29: Re: Aero Commander 520 Holding Short Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:32 am
    ----
Top quality allways comes out on top !

fled
Cool

-> FS2004