Bloody hell, it's was Jel
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#16: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 6:50 pm
    ----
pppppppppffffffffffffffwwwwwwww!

shure darned happy to hear the good news Hit!

say Hi from us here to Jo and please keep us posted on the recovery, I know how ya feel bud, went through some ruff days myself with the wife and a emergency hospital admission.
keep the positive toughts

fled
Smile

#17: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:07 pm
    ----
LOL Hammer, NEVER call a women older...lol

That's great news Hit!! Give Jo a kiss from all of us... Wink

#18: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:18 pm
    ----
Hey guy's.... today she was taken off the ventilator, sitting up and talking to me.. I am a very happy person.

#19: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:50 pm
    ----
Very Good News!!!

Maybe we will get together for drinks yet this summer!

Smile

#20: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:21 pm
    ----
Great news Hit

we all very happy for you both (and very relieved )

Sly

#21: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:14 pm
    ----
-S-

Glad to hear the good news Hit....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..tell her you got her some free skydiving lessons as a get well present....

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#22: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:34 am
    ----
Hey guy's... Joanne is out of the ICU and is in an observation room getting ready to go to a semi-private room, I told her about all of you wishing her well and we both appreciate it immensly. I cannot say in words how happy I am today.

Thanks again to all of you for the support this past two weeks, I really appreciate it.

Hit

#23: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:33 am
    ----
Wink

#24: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:27 am
    ----
Glad to hear this good tidings bud, give Jo some extra smoochy kisses from us all.

fled

#25: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:21 pm
    ----
-S-

Told you the free skydiving lessons would perk her up.. Laughing Laughing :lol:, glad to hear the good news buddy...was nice talking to you last night on coms...

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#26: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:27 pm
    ----
My final update.... she is now in a semi-private room with no tubes connected to her and she is doing great, I expect her home in 3 or 4 day's. THanks again for all your support and prayers, we both really appreciate it very much.

Hit and Joanne and the entire HitMan clan.

#27: Re: Bloody hell, it's was Jel Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:23 pm
    ----
Good to hear all is well Hit.

Best wishes.

-> 401RCAF Public Forum