How was your 4th celebration
-> Officer's Club

#1: How was your 4th celebration Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:31 pm
    ----
50 must be a magic year.......
Here's some of how I spent mine.

The line up. getting them started to head out for the parade. The one with the flag is the one I had the privilege to drive!

Me and one of my Daughters

Daughter # 2

Daughter #3

Bullet

Yep, It is very cool.........Even though the temp is around 90 right then

Part of the line up at the parade

Back at the hanger for Burgers hot dogs and of course some planes
This is my two Daughters and my Niece, With our(Desert Squadron, West Texs Wing) PT-26

Me and our Squadrons Stearman...
This is Freedom guys. God Bless America

#2: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:53 pm
    ----
Forgot one. This is going down the Parade Route

#3: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: sweets PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:39 am
    ----
gr8 pictures thank you for sharing an your daughters are very pretty your a lucky dad Smile

#4: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:31 pm
    ----
I don't get 'daughter # 3"???? Smile

#5: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:33 pm
    ----
Oh, ok, I get it.... I read the text over the pic instead of under....

#6: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:13 pm
    ----
Very cool, thanks for sharing the pics Bullet.

I worked the 4TH Rolling Eyes

Funny thing is there are only about 2 cities in Los Angeles County where the safe and sane fireworks are legal, 1 being the Palmdale/Lancaster area up here in the high desert..........i guess they figure it's desert, whats gonna catch fire.

But on my drive into work last night along both sides of the freeway through all the areas where they are illegal it was the greatest fireworks show you ever saw for a 30 mile stretch Laughing

At least I got to see that much.

#7: Re: How was your 4th celebration Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:46 am
    ----
God bless the Stearman!

-> Officer's Club