New addition to the JG300 Extended Family
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:40 am
    ----
Well gents, I have managed to add another wingman (err girl) to the hanger today. Wife gave birth to a healthy 9lb, 7oz 21 1/2 in girl this morning. That makes two for us!

I don't speak baby, but the scream sounded a lot like a SUUUUUUWEEEEEE when she came out!

Quick pic:

#2: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:28 am
    ----
Congrats Hunt!

#3: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:04 am
    ----
All the best wishes to you and the Misses Hunt!

fled
Smile

#4: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:43 am
    ----

#5: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:50 pm
    ----
WOW!! Excellent!!! Knew it was gettin' to be about that time and have been waiting to hear!!!!!

FINE Work you've done there!!!! How are you holding up after the delivery???

Give Mom and Baby our best!!!! SUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

#6: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:21 pm
    ----
I'm holding up just fine, the misses is in the hospital until Monday - and unfortunately the nurses kick me out at 9pm - which really means I get some great sleep in the next few days! Going to need it though I am sure!

Thanks everyone!

#7: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:45 am
    ----
Congrats to you and the Misses......... Two girls eh. Shocked I hope you didn't make the fatal wish when you were young that you hope to be surrounded by women all your life like I did, because God does have a sense of humor Cool . 1 wife, and all her friends most of which are female,3 Daughters and all their friends( more Females), 1 Son( who has left the scene and moved to Wyo., 2 female dogs, a female cat, Just me and Jack the dog, and gizmo the guinea pig are the only males left. The Boss.. female, four other females that I work with, Now don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, Just didn't picture it that way when I made the wish......LOL
Good luck and rest when you can because you'll need it my friend Wink
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#8: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:47 am
    ----
Oh and the female on my wing in my Avatar!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeeze Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:51 am
    ----
Major congrats in order!

#10: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:12 am
    ----
Definately not surrounded by women, quite the opposite actually. I have 1 son, a male dog, male cat, myself and the wife was the only woman in the picture (except for the gambling addict I call my mother-in-law who moves in and out every few months when she gambles her money away!). So now the wife has an ally in the house and I of course get daddy's little princess. OH, and the gun collection I plan on starting. Got to stock up so I have a few things to clean when the boys start coming around to date her!

#11: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:54 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
OH, and the gun collection I plan on starting. Got to stock up so I have a few things to clean when the boys start coming around to date her!

Nothing says "Have her home by 10 O'clock." like a mil-spec Mossberg chambered for 3" shells. Wink

#12: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:21 am
    ----
congrats Hunt,,,,, I am sure you are one proud pappa right now. dont have any myself and am on ,my second marriage..I know the whole deal about having kids and your life will be wonderfull and full of adventures,,,personally myself,,,,,kids just means I hafta share the puter and if you were to ask my wife,,,,,,,,

it aint gonna happen,,,lol

seriously though bud,,,,,congrats

#13: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-EXOS PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:04 pm
    ----
Congrats Hunt!

#14: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:21 am
    ----
Oh yeah one more thing............When you see the type of boy that you don't want to see wanting to go out with your daughter, don't ever say "Gee I hope our daughter wont date a boy like that"...........Because as I said God does have a sense of humor and she will........ Confused
Another effective thing to tell the boys that come by is one I heard on the Blue Collar Comedy Club is "This is my Daughter, the love of my life, so there will not be any kissin or huggin or any thing like that because I'm not afraid to go back to prison.........." Twisted Evil
If they haven't heard it it does get their attention LOL

Good luck Bro.......

#15: Re: New addition to the JG300 Extended Family Author: sweets PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:36 am
    ----
Shes beautiful Hunt congrats!! to you and your wife Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum