More Pics from JoeD
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: More Pics from JoeD Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:32 pm
    ----
Got em Joe -

The following text is from Joes Letter along with the pictures:

Here are some more pictures.

The first is of a 14.5 MG, Loud SOB, Yes it works, even under all that rust.

The next is a collection of Black Water Security vehicles. That is a Saxon in between the newer vehicles. The crew don’t like using it because it doesn’t have A/C yet.

Silver truck is a Lenco, I was told it’s based on a Ford F-550 chassis.

White truck is a chevy based vehicle.

I took this last picture from the turret on the way to Camp Victory, We go there every once in a while. It’s nice to see how others live in the “Big City�.

I hope I got them in the right order. The one that you have labeled Chevy looks like a Ford frontend to me.

Joe - Thanks for sending them and try to stay safe

#2: Re: More Pics from JoeD Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:37 pm
    ----
Me likey, want for California freeway use....

#3: Re: More Pics from JoeD Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:40 am
    ----
Tell Joe I LOVE the pics and to keep them coming, but more importantly, STAY SAFE!!! Odd armor is always of interest.

#4: Re: More Pics from JoeD Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:20 am
    ----
I'm pretty sure Joe checks in here occasionally. He just had trouble getting access to photobucket or some other place to put photos so he emails them to me and I post them for him.

-> AFV News Discussion Board