Mystery Vehicle....
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: JeffStringer PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:43 am
    ----
Oh ... that's what I was gonna say! Laughing (jest skiddin')

Great picture though!

#17: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:44 am
    ----
Hi Folks!

That's a Buick?????

How on earth did the guys who designed that turn around and design the M-18 Hellcat?

Interesting! Confused
Sgt, Scouts Out!

#18: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:06 am
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Folks!

That's a Buick?????

How on earth did the guys who designed that turn around and design the M-18 Hellcat?

...followed up by the "Rendevous"?

#19: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:45 pm
    ----
I'm not sure the auto makers did much "designing." I think most design work was done by the Ordnance Corps.

Neil

#20: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:02 pm
    ----
Here's another mystery vehicle, I had no idea what it was until yesterday... What is this a model of?

Neil

#21: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:23 pm
    ----
No guesses? In case you're wondering, this thing was real, it existed..

Neil

#22: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: JimWebLocation: The back of beyond PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:06 pm
    ----
Amazing what you can pick up on eBay....

Cool

#23: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: Russ_Buchan PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:21 am
    ----
Dang, Doug!

What a savvy bunch out there. As far as I could tell, each answer seemed the correct one. It sure looked English (Foster's, of Lincoln) to me!

I recently had a second bachelorhood forced upon me by the Grim Reaper, and I must say I vastly prefer the first bachelorhood one is born into, at birth.

This is my first toe-dipping foray into the newly cruel world out there since then, and I am buoyed anew to find that you are all still out there and happening.

Russ

#24: Re: Mystery Vehicle.... Author: C_Sherman PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:32 am
    ----
Hi Russ,

Sorry and saddened I am to hear of your loss. Please accept my condolences for you and your family. (This is the first I'd heard of it, if I'm tardy in this.) Let me know if there is anything I can do.

That said, glad to see you back here. You were missed, simply by your absence in our discussions. We're here and you are welcome anytime you need or want to drop by!

Welcome back!
Chuck

-> AFV News Discussion Board