1st Cav Museum at Ft Hood...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: 1st Cav Museum at Ft Hood... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 am
    ----
- C_Sherman
- Doug_Kibbey
Be gentle with him, Guys....

Where to start, where to start? There is so much wrong with that post that I wonder if it is intentionally intended to create a controversy. New guy, one post, and he starts with that...

I'll leave it to the others to set him straight. We've done this too many times now!

C

Well, I mention only in passing that there was a broadcast over the weekend on Discovery or Military Channel that used much of the same language all in the space of an hour. My impression is that someone young and new to these discussions has just seen it and is parroting some of the things he garnered from those shows. Wink

As it's his first (and of this writing, only) post, I'd take the opportunity to recommend that he maybe take a glance in this thread prior to the next one.
www.com-central.net/in...amp;t=2465

#17: Re: 1st Cav Museum at Ft Hood... Author: Roy_A_LingleLocation: El Paso & Ft Bliss, Texas PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:20 am
    ----
Hi Bob! Hi Folks!

- bsmart

I have tried to reply and had my reply lost 3 times now ( I think we are having network problems here, or I am just having a severe case of fat fingers).

I have that problem when using the Boss' PC when I try to write a long or due to work take a long time to complete a post.

Sgt, Scouts Out!

-> AFV News Discussion Board