you guy's may find this interesting
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: you guy's may find this interesting Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:30 am
    ----
IL2 source code has been cracked check it out here

#2: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:46 am
    ----
Thankx for the info Hit !!

fled
Cool

#3: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: Kafco PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:05 pm
    ----
~S~

AidAim LLC sells the .sfs software online for US$95. The program runs behind Borland C++Builder which is quite expensive and requires programming skills.

Regards,
Ken

#4: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: IMS_Dakota PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:20 am
    ----
You say that like you think they actually pay for their software..
Shocked

#5: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: RM_bizkidLocation: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:10 pm
    ----
Interesting answer to code break, by Oleg. Also more news on BOB.

forums.ubi.com/eve/for...3801037864

#6: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:18 pm
    ----
Aw Geeez. Ran from that MS stuff because of all the cheatin goin on. Finally find a good game and now the arseholes are gonna screw this one up too!!!!!!!!!!!

Like to take em all out and shoot em. Crying or Very sad

#7: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:26 pm
    ----
My arse Thud old boy...Mouse and Stone had to drag you kicking and screaming from MS. You used to love the Zone...I know it and deep down you did to....ROFLAO....

Ring....

#8: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:49 am
    ----
Hey, even I can be persuaded into a good thing. By the way where you been? I literally haven't seen your 6 lately? It was always fun shootin at it,
LOLOLOLOLOL Cool

#9: Re: you guy's may find this interesting Author: EURO_Rigel PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:00 pm
    ----
Been around...Flying FB mostly 6pm to 8 pm week nights (central)... Still with EURO...and have pcked up the sunday afternoon FS9 flight here for a change... Good group of guys running that deal...You still working weekends at the Hosp? If not let me know when i,ll likely catch you on HL...and i,ll give you a chance at my I185.. lol...We really need to wing with stone and break out the p40,s again....the new ones rock...the b,s and c,s I think....anyway let me know when you on....

Ring

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters