Lil help
-> Officer's Club

#1: Lil help Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:42 pm
    ----
I know this isn't really to do with aviation but y'all could help me by doing something that'll take 10 seconds.

I need as many people as possible to visit this site.
www.savethetrain.org.uk/
There's no catches/pop-ups/viruses/malware, etc.
Nothing to subscribe to, donate to, or click while you're there.
We just need to record your visit, that's all.

We're trying to save an old train line and service in the South of England and we can do it if we get 10,000 visitors to the site before 14th August 2006.
We only have a few hundred visitors left to go and, the more we get, the better.
There's nothing 'iffy'.
Please pay the site a visit (Twiggy; If you don't visit, I'll box yer ears! :p)

#2: Re: Lil help Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:02 pm
    ----
done shades.

#3: Re: Lil help Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:18 pm
    ----
what's it for Mr. Skwiwwel ??

fled
Wink

#4: Re: Lil help Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:53 pm
    ----
Bloody southerners..always needing help from us northern folk.

Done matey Smile

But you have the wrong type of leaves on the line down south to run trains.

Mr. Green Mr. Green

#5: Re: Lil help Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:38 pm
    ----
Done Shades! Wink

#6: Re: Lil help Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:58 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
what's it for Mr. Skwiwwel ??
Just trying to keep a train operating the way its passengers want it to operate, instead of the way the owners want to operate it.
It makes money but runs through some backwater stations.
The owners can increase revenue by running it through more main stations but that would mean the current passengers would have no service at all because some are only small villages.

#7: Re: Lil help Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 7:14 pm
    ----
I did hit the link a number of times adrandomly over the last few hours, alltough if they track the IP's they will notice that it's from abroad Confused

Well anyway hope it helps, as it's for a good cause.

Now let's see if we can get that auto site crasher to work on that site Twisted Evil

fled
Wink

#8: Re: Lil help Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:39 pm
    ----
sure Ill click it anything for you Shades Wink

#9: Re: Lil help Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:24 am
    ----
Lol!
I have a special button for you to press sweets.

Thx Fled, only need to click it once m8 but thanks for the thought. Wink

#10: Re: Lil help Author: Combat PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:49 pm
    ----
did it. Good luck with the rescue attempt Shades.

#11: Re: Lil help Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:46 pm
    ----
Done - it is for a train, I had to to it Mr. Green
Wink
Marco

-> Officer's Club