LAV 3 TUA (Tow Under Armour)
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: LAV 3 TUA (Tow Under Armour) Author: recceboyLocation: Edmonton,Alberta PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:45 am
    ----
Just posted 3 shots of Lav 3 TUA's . One LAV just arrived to the unit all wrapped up like a X-Mass gift.The other photo is of a few all parked inside the hanger , and the last is A LAV-3 next to a TUA. Posted on photobucket.com , under ldshrecceboy........cheers

i87.photobucket.com/al...0_0302.jpg
i87.photobucket.com/al...0_0301.jpg
i87.photobucket.com/al...0_0299.jpg

#2: Re: LAV 3 TUA (Tow Under Armour) Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:54 am
    ----
Recceboy,
A cool way to show your pics (without us huntin' for 'em) AND that shows them full-screen (because the forum boards will auto-downsize them to 600x800) is to post the URL's for each image individually, like so...

Aw, heck...I just did it for ya' above... Wink

...This way, they can be displayed very large, without displacing all the text in a thread and making our little mouse legs tired from scrolling back and forth. There's no limit to how many you can string together, either. That way, we get the bigger images, without killing those guys on dialup as well.

Just a suggestion....

D.

#3: Re: LAV 3 TUA (Tow Under Armour) Author: A2_Prius PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:57 pm
    ----
Good thing they cut away the visquene from the driver's station! Do the vehicles retain their "civilian style" license plates when they're on active service, or are they replaced with numbers painted on the hulls?

-> AFV News Discussion Board