M43 8in SP for Mr. Tencza...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: M43 8in SP for Mr. Tencza... Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:12 pm
    ----
- Doug_Kibbey
- Neil_Baumgardner
Tom,
I actually dont have an armor website, although I have had one in planning for years literally. Too much going on - school, travel, moving apartments, back to school.... Its on my to do list, but who knows...

Yes you do...it's here!

I was tempted to say that, but didnt want to claim for my own what is really & rightfull George Bradford & your's gift to us...

Neil

#17: Re: M43 8in SP for Mr. Tencza... Author: SFC_Jeff_ButtonLocation: Ft Hood, TX PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:12 am
    ----
Tom T., I notice you have 2 posts total, you must be new, so welcome to the site. Like you, I would also like to see other M43's out there. Tomorrow, Friday, I hope to run around the post and photograph tons of armor and meet with the 1st Cav museum director. I have a few things that I consider priority;
1. See and log the M60's that are behind the range control complex that are destined to be targets.
2. Photograph and log all the Shermans on this post, (I estimate there are in excess of 12-15 varients)
3. Photograph and log all aircraft, fixed-wing and rotor ( I'll catch crap for that I bet).
4. Check Neils list of armor against what is really here.

#18: Re: M43 8in SP for Mr. Tencza... Author: toadmanstankpictures PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:22 pm
    ----
- SFC_Jeff_Button

2. Photograph and log all the Shermans on this post, (I estimate there are in excess of 12-15 varients)

I'll have 500 Sherman pics, a small fry and a large diet Coke to go, please. Smile Smile

I hope you have a very productive meeting with the museum director.

-> AFV News Discussion Board