There goes the neighborhood
-> Officer's Club

#1: There goes the neighborhood Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:57 pm
    ----
Twisted Evil What? Who, me?

Nah, but I popped on here looking for some JG300 icons (don't ask how Altavista sent me here) and saw all my old kamaraden, and got all misty eyed. So, I joined. Luft's coming too, once I can tear him away from his new girlfriend, the 1/6 semi-scale Fockewulf in the spare room.

I'm with JKG_32 right now, training little penguins on how to fly - or, in my case, become ammo magnets for the Allies.

And I see the FF are in here too, whoa. It's like old times again. How are y'all?

+Red+

#2: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: sweets PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:13 pm
    ----
Hi there Red an welcome to CC Smile

#3: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:04 am
    ----
Hi sweets! Let's hope the rest of the fleigern show up soon. heheh.

#4: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:17 am
    ----
Ooooo a new chick!

(((HUGZzzzzzz)))

*blushes*

#5: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: sweets PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:29 pm
    ----
lol Shades

#6: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: Hangman PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:52 pm
    ----
oh lordy shades..where's the water hose???..welcome to CC Red!

#7: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:37 pm
    ----
We're on a hose pipe ban here.
Imagine...!
Wink

#8: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: FF_StepChildLocation: Hampton Va. US PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:06 pm
    ----
Hola Baroness, como te vas?
Nice to see you again.

#9: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: Red_BaronessLocation: OKL buliding, third floor, 7th door on the left, next to Oberst Oesau PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:15 am
    ----
Hey Stepchild - Pas mal pas mal!

Working on training with Kempy from JKG32 right now. Makes me feel like an old fart! Laughing

Thanks for the welcome guys - and Shades, you slay me. LOL.

It's good to see all my old friends here.

#10: Re: There goes the neighborhood Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:05 am
    ----
Wink

-> Officer's Club